Project Alex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkroll84

Reaction score
Alright guy lets get a list of parts that us older generation will send to this kid.

I will be giving him a set of 660 shocks with diamond j kit. some 2nd gen a arms plus what ever he builds at shop for himself. And whatever else is in parts box.

He is a good kid and a hard worker and trys to help everyone out on this site.
So I want to help him build one badass quad!
So lets hear what you guys can part with and suck up some shipping.
If its a matter of money for shipping let me know what it is and I will pay shipping.

Lets make it happen guys

Honestly the kid needs a 2nd gen frame. Or some new 1st gen a arms his are dangerous and Alex take those wheel extensions out

Bk ill see what I have extra for 2nd gen parts I'm doing a tear down on my bike right now so I will probably end up with a bunch of parts beside my boss sold his 97 and gave me a ton of parts ill see what I got and if I have extras ill send them to Alex he helped me a lot he deserve a stable and mind blowing bike

Thanks to all you guys that have helped me out in the past, and thanks in advance to the people that will help me in the future!
I'll pay it forward the best I can

I got a set of rear ITP 9" rims that have about 1 or 2 inch offset to make it wider. One needs some hole work ( previous owner of them didnt tighten the lugs down) Ive already had the old holes welded closed. Thats really the only thing aftermarket I have, the rest is stock stuff. Some one would just have to cover shipping. Id even hit them with some gold so they would match the fronts!!!

I got some second gen a arms. The rubbers are a little messed up but the joints are good. I'd even cover shipping.

Alright, since some asshole decided they would set an alarm on my phone at 5 AM lol
As a starting point, what I really need is either a second gen frame or custom 1st gen a-arms. I am fully willing to pay for the shipping and/or building of these items.
My front lower case mount is busted but I can weld that back up.
Some second gen hubs and spindles so I can run the yfz brake setup
And I NEED a new rear caliper. Mines busted and just blows brake fluid everywhere.
I might just make a mount and use the yfz rear brake setup too though.
Just let me know if you want me to cover shipping and I can do that...

Last edited:
Alright, since some asshole decided they would set an alarm on my phone at 5 AM lol
As a starting point, what I really need is either a second gen frame or custom 1st gen a-arms. I am fully willing to pay for the shipping and/or building of these items.
My front lower case mount is busted but I can weld that back up.
Some second gen hubs and spindles so I can run the yfz brake setup
And I NEED a new rear caliper. Mines busted and just blows brake fluid everywhere.
I might just make a mount and use the yfz rear brake setup too though.
Just let me know if you want me to cover shipping and I can do that...

Hey bro I have a rear brake caliber for you man..

maybe Gen pat could make a set up for you a lil cheaper to help a child out. think of those poor kids who are starving and try to forget that Alex is like 6ft with a abnormally large head just picture him as a sad child who just wants some nice quality atv parts. Donate now lol

i have all front stock lines and calipers,rottors stock front shock and grab bar with the break light

I have a 2nd gen frame, but, James has already spoken for it. I don't have time to build arms right now. Too busy getting my horse fit for a tourney, and trying to enjoy the nice weather. I have been brainstorming on 1st to 2nd gen a arm conversion brackets, so aftermarket a arms can be used. Someone needs to dig up a 2nd gen carrier so he can run the yfz caliper out back. I have a 2nd gen swinger... And knuckles... And hubs...

Your bike is an 87 right, Alex? I have an 87 stem, and a 2000 stem. I can extend it for higher bar height for you. I would like your old one in return, though.

Thanks for the offer pat, but I LOVE where my bar height is right now lol
Sucks you don't have time though :/

Back