Possible add-ons?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaballer97

Reaction score
Alright, well I'm not to sure if I'm looking to keep the warrior or sell it and go back to dirt bikes. Before I owned a kx 125 and traded it for the warrior. So either selling after winter and buying new dirt bike, or keeping. But if I keep it I'm gunna make it look BAAAD. So, I've been thinking what I would throw on to her if I did keep it. Here's a list..
-DG alloy series nerf bars
-Black plastics
-Clean frame up and paint gloss black
-Power Madd hand gaurds
-CST Ambush tires all the way around: 20's on back, 22's on back
-PRM Baha front bumper (powder coated black)
-PRM standard grab bar ( powder coated black as well)
-Full skid plate
-Wire a yfz tail light on
-Permacool oil cooler
-Banshee or 660 rear shock (if possible)
-All new gaskets (needed)
-Make some air shrouds
-HMF slip on
-Pro Com CDI
-Red under glow
-I don't know if I would do engine work or not
Well that's all I can think of as of now. I would like your guys' input on and additional parts I should get or any listed that I shouldn't get. Thanks, Josh.

My friend has one on his raptor 350 and he said it's supposed to give up to 10 horse. But yeah, that's be around the last thing I buy.

well the only one fr a warrior that gives any difference is the realitively rare Dynatech cdi which is programmale and the biggest boost in power that you will notice is the pipe and filter and jetted right.

hahaha ya man im scared to do it i have to find some one that will do it for me! that way if they **** it up i just find them and killem hahahahah

If you want it to be faster, there's alot more there. But if you want bling, you probably want to sell. The red underglow gives that away. In my opinion, you could get alot more out of a later model for less money. Unless you want the look that wins shows then get pride in saying off the podium, BTW that's a 1997 Warrior. I'm more for the stock sleeper look and suprise them than for the bling, but that's just me. It could be a fun project.

It's a 2001, with older shocks. The previous owner had put them on but I'm not too sure why. the 01 has the black on top of seat with blue on sides. and the 10th didget on the cereal number is "1".

Well, I was thinking that, but it already get's hot running how it is. And I don't find it worth my money to drop all that into when I could go buy something for cheaper tha I'd put into it that's faster anyways, right?

yeah but these warriors are almost bullet proof in reliability with bolt on performance and it could be runin hot due to not being jetted right

That's for sure. I'm just not used to riding something that doesn't go at least 70. I figure I might as well keep it, because with it not having a title it's not really worth selling because I won't get much out of it. And you think that's it? It could be, earlier before the temp started dropping I was riding some hills with a buddy and we rode for like an hour and I shut her off to take a break and she started smoking or steaming. And this was before the exhaust was painted.

I have had random smoke sometimes buy I jetted mine jus a little rich on the topend so I don't have to jet it for the winter or summer and I had mine set up to run 68mph lol

Hahaha, sorry Bones, it's just a lot of money making it look good and run fast, adn that's money I don't have too much of. Did you change the gearing on it to run that fast or all engine mods?

Back