please help got spark no start

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he has a predator 500 and a outlaw 525 other friend has built yfz 466 ?? Dont quote me on cc tho lol

Sent from my C5215 using Tapatalk

You'll never out run them, but the warrior being a trail bred quad if you can ride you'll be able to get them in woods situations. Plus you've got the old Warrior reliability on your side!!

Well im free fri and sat and sun nights. So that being said I could always use a second opinion

If I can get away next weekend I just might have to give you a hand!!

Alright sweet just lemme know n I can give ya adresss

yeah if you get the 10.5:1 366 piston you wont need race gas. AN oil cooler setup wouldnt be a bad idea on the 366 either

Also just saw a +2 and +4 swingarm on ebay for 200 worth it for the build?? Im a tall guy and it might look kinda tough stretched

Its from the swingarm shop some ebay company and no not really could use some +2 a arms tho lol

Also just a quick question cuz it just crossed my mind. I put on a white bros mx4 pipe and where it clamps to my stock head pipe it is super loose, pipe is from raptor 350

Alright I will measure it up and get a donut gasket at work

well the update for the day is i just literlly just bought a 84.50 mm namura piston kit never heard of namura but it was alot cheaper than the je kit hoping it isnt too high of compression

Okay sounds good il just run some permatex and I should be all good?

Well here is the progress so far with the plastics mocked up
u9yna2e2.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Back