Planning on changing up clutch cover mod

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked one up, it would be a bit easier to mod and looks like the galley may have a little more meat to it. The main reason Ive stuck with the warrior ones though is they have usually been cheaper a significant amount, which is what helps me keep the price down. But I did find one thats in the same price range as the warrior ones, I can pick them up and have them sent to me so your not paying for shipping it twice. Frit91 your also about 4 hrs south of me!!

I was going to pick one up next week, that is if you were willing to do one for me, and send it up to you. They seem to going for around $20 or so on ebay with free shipping. I just thought using a raptor cover would be easier since they have a flat spot and the drill bit wouldn't want to walk as easy. I didn't think you were too far away. With a little cooperation by law enforcement, I can drive to chicago in 3 hours pretty easy. At least being this close will save me some on shipping costs. Like I said, I will get one next week, pay day week, and then I'll message you about where to ship it and money amount if you are willing to do it for me.

Not to revive a dead thread, but I just saw there was an update to this. How do I know if mine needs to be fixed or not? What happens? I cant find the OT where I purchased my cover.

Last edited:
Not to revive a dead thread, but I just saw there was an update to this. How do I know if mine needs to be fixed or not? What happens? I cant find the OP where I purchased my cover.

I'd imagine if its been working fine for years it will continue working fine. You'll know it stopped working when 3rd gear siezes in the trans.

I'd imagine if its been working fine for years it will continue working fine. You'll know it stopped working when 3rd gear siezes in the trans.

lol id like to know before this happens.

You could pressure test it to see if the material is still in their securely.

Back