• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know I would get this many responses. I cant sell them all, But I would sell a few if you all are really wantin them. I will clear my inbox and get back on later with more pics of parts. and stuff n things lol

Quadtech YFZ450 Brake cover/relocate They don't make these anymore!! I had planned on running it on my 350 but the GYTR guards cover the mount holes.

They bolt to the pegs, And on the back side they are a mounting bracket on one of them, The Raths I got use billet clamps that mount to the subframe/frame which is a lot better than just one single mount. I weigh 220 full gear and stood on them plenty of times and they never gave. If a person wanted to they could weld a tab like deadlast did to his Proarmors.

Raptor 660 carbon fiber hood, Very rare!!! The plain janes sale for 35 to 50 so im asking 60 OBO don't be afraid to throw a number out there. I will throw in a free red anodized PB block off with purchase.

Yep that's the idea, But I kinda feel bad as soon as I sold it 10 minutes later Wes AKA Drknight PM me and wanted it'' I hate when I sale a part and then someone messages me wanting it, I have been down that road before real excited to buy it and then it be sold out''

Back