• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale or trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Beastmode, didn't check your follow up till just now. Just PM me a price on all of them and I will get you a pick of my silver pad.

Sounds good Deadlast, Im down to just 2 pads now, You didn't reply back so therefore I didn't think you was wantin them still. But I got a brandnew red one for ya and a Black one if that helps.

Geeess You still want the GYTR heelguards??

Ya give me a few days if thats cool. Ive been workin alot and want to see what else I need for Raptor before i pay.

And a Thanks to Ranger1997 for buying my other nerfs off my 350, Anthony I will PM you the Tracking number as soon as they ship.

No problem man thanks! Cant wait for them to get in, now all i need to do is do my very own peg mod!

DG national lite grab bar for sale, asking 35 shipped brand new, Been mounted but never scraped or rolled, Way stronger and thicker than oem's, retail for 55 to 64.50

If the price is right I would, I got them on my 350 right now, They are 08's with all the adjustments and I added Protec billet reservoir coolers to them.

30 bucks for the grab bar!! includes shipping

@Geeess LOL my bad, I just realized the aluminum bumper is gonna stick out like a sore thumb with all the other parts black and decided to swap out.

By the time I shipped it and payed for the PC I could have already bought a new Houser drop down bar or a Proarmor. Most likely getting a Proarmor but who knows my mind changes every week.

Back