new throttle cable

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was any single exhaust i would have to guess would be fitted wrong and be too close to the airbox, that would be the one! The exhaust itself is pretty crappy, in all honesty you're going to lose power over the stock one, but DG isn't exactly known for good fitment either. I bet it's sitting way too close to the airbox.

If the carb isn't jetted right that'll compound the problems, that exhaust is way too free flowing for a stock motor and will require the jetting to be a lot richer than stock as it's offering pretty much zero back pressure.

My suggestion, instead of shielding your airbox, ditch that piece of **** exhaust on ebay and get yourself a stock one, or a better aftermarket one if you like the noise makers.

only reason i haven't got a different one is because i like how loud it is. whats a better pipe that is as loud as that or louder. all the mounts line up its like it get fat to soon and is too close to the airbox and plastics. and what size jets should be in there with a different pipe and k&n air filter

I'd take a cobra over a DG any day if I had to choose a cheap pipe. Look for a used FMF, or supertrap if you wanna do a lil upgrade.

Supertrapp all the way! Great sound and great performance! Check eBay that's where I got mine.

Back