New stable?? maybe.........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IT was a thought to redo it ,(was a 1978 jeep cj7 golden eagle) but junked it with other junk farm equipment laying around,haha had to make some house payments with the money from the junk sold.

IT was a thought to redo it ,(was a 1978 jeep cj7 golden eagle) but junked it with other junk farm equipment laying around,haha had to make some house payments with the money from the junk sold.

A 78 GOLDEN EAGLE AND YOU JUNKED IT??!!!!!!! :argh:

I'm not a jeep fan, but I would have prob kept that mofo. I see awesome cars going to the scrap yard, nearly everyday, past the shop. Absolutely kills me... I went to the yard for some type of part, and what do I find? A 1968 AMC Rebel SST! Was brought in not too long before I showed up, and was inline for the crusher. Was only missing the drivers front fender, and the passenger door was dented pretty good. Totally complete otherwise, and VERY easily restorable! Whats worse is that you can't buy a whole car out of the scrap yard. Murderers!

And the thing that REALLY pisses me off, is that the person who junked that rare jewel, is the same type of asshole who (when asked if they'd sell it) would say no I'm going to fix it up, or sure... for 10k! Meanwhile it'll sit untill they decide **** it I need money for my booze or drugs, and scrap it for MAYBE $300!

Yea deadlast it wasnt that great, automatic with the autolocking vacumn 4wd switch in the glovebox an a very high mileage 304 v8 no lo range transfer case,not a good choice for driving offroad.hey we got a couple of house payments for getting rid of that junker jeep.

OK been busy packing and moving!! But did manage to take a pic with all the toys in the shop. Guy said he was gonna leave some work benches, but ended up clearing them out too.

2012-07-13103349.jpg

Yeah but before long he'll have it PACKED full of crap! Lol. Our garage at home as been nothing but a storage unit for the 11 years that we've been in the house.

That's just the right side lookin in!!! When we first looked at the house we pulled up in the drive, I seen the shop and said we'll take it. Spent maybe five min in the house and about 30 to 40 min in the shop. Haha!

Yeah but before long he'll have it PACKED full of crap! Lol. Our garage at home as been nothing but a storage unit for the 11 years that we've been in the house.

I have the only keys to the shop!! And the garage has two rooms attached to it for my wife's ****!!

Back