New stable?? maybe.........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonbug2004

Reaction score
2012-05-19112123.jpg

30X40 shop. This is in the back yard of the house we are hoping to close on by the end of the month. War-dog has got a new home!!!! My oldest son (10 yrs ) is excited because I negotiated a dirtbike ( Honda XR70R 2002) and another fourwheeler ( Chinese Raptor 90cc copy ) in the deal for the house.:evilface:

Last edited:
2012-05-19111809.jpg

It's a 112 year old Victorian. 3300 sq. feet not including the detatched 2 car garage or shop. On 1.2 acre. 5 bed 3 bath.

Last edited:
It's a lot easier to bow out of **** with her. ( sorry I can't TP the police station with you guys, but the wife is sick)bahaha!!

I love married life. Dont know where in the hell id be without my wife. Nice freaking house. Good luck on it.

Thanks N3VER. I thought joining the NAVY would be an adventure, but it doesnt even compare to 14 yrs. of being with my wife!!! would probably only trade a day or two. haha!

HELLS YEAH MAN. Beautiful House and has a nice sized yard with a hell of a garage! WWWIIINNNNN!!!! I hope it all goes through.

Wrapped that bitch up and closed on it yesterday!!!!! Now I have to move all our ****. Think I would almost take an ass beating than pack, move, and unpack.

Awsome looking house an garage, congrats on the closing, wheres the pics of the xr an the raptor 90, we want pics of them too! lol.

Cool, when we bought our house all i got with it was a little black bank book,oh it did have a old barn with a rotted out jeep(junked it)lol.

Cool, when we bought our house all i got with it was a little black bank book,oh it did have a old barn with a rotted out jeep(junked it)lol.

Wish our house had something like that^^. I love to explore old ****! lol. Who doesn't?

Back