N3ver's 97 warrior thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's wht I'm gonna do cut the 92's pegs and bolt them to the 02's pegs for width hell of alot cheeper than IMS $179 wow
Exactly! i dont got that kinda money to spend on pegs. I spent less than that on the nerfs and heel guards.

Damn now you really got me wanting a set of those heal guards I have the same nerf's
haha:tup:

gotta sell more parts from the 92.
I have so much **** to get done with the 02 before Tuesday it's not funny and the **** is I can't do any of it until all the parts come in sucks man I tell ya

gotta sell more parts from the 92.
I have so much **** to get done with the 02 before Tuesday it's not funny and the **** is I can't do any of it until all the parts come in sucks man I tell ya
I hate waiting on parts:argh:. Im waiting on swinger bearings to come in at the moment. Then i will have to order a new chain next week when i get paid, then i will have to wait a week for it to come in. Looks like i wont be riding for awhile. It will be worth it tho.

yeah I'm waiting on my modded clutch cover and gasket my new Vesrah clutch kit and a 157.5 main jet and I still have to swap the 02 swinger with the 92's with the grease zerk then I need a new chain and minas well get 2 new sprockets too while I'm at it and I ordered a quiet core for the HMF pipe so alot of **** to accomplish in a little bit of time lol

Got the heel guards mounted today. Not a finished product but got them mounted and a good idea of how i want them until i can get some rad new pegs. Much more of a pain in the ass than i anticipated.
IMG_20120430_184537.jpg

nope, spent all of five hours working on the damn guards. Like i said they were way more of a pain in the ass than i anticipated. My bearings did come in but now i have another problem to deal with. The older bearings outer case is stuck in the swingarm. I tried a few different things to get them out with no luck i migh have to get a big drill bit and drill em out because they seem to have become one with the swinger.

boy I hope that ain't what I'm looking forward too when I swap swingers I hope the 02's comes apart as easy as the 92's did

boy I hope that ain't what I'm looking forward too when I swap swingers I hope the 02's comes apart as easy as the 92's did
I think i have just had a bit of bad luck. Im surprised you have tried getting it off yet. Does the one with the zerk have good bearings?

yep everything is good in the 92 swinger
I'm just gonna swap the swing arm and keep the 02's axle and housing cause that has brand new bearings in the hub

Sweet man, as long as the Pivot bolt knocks out you good to go.

fingers crossed might try to see if the bolt comes out in morning but right now it ain't looking good I'm in a lot of pain in my left chest area I think I might have separated some ribs or tore a pec muscle from yesterday 5 hours of disc golf takes it's toll on this old body

FINALLY was able to get the old needle bearing outer case out of the swing arm. Got the new ones in and greased the **** out of everything. Now im going to order a new chain friday, and flip my front rims and i will be ready to ride. What size drill bit to drill for the new stems?

Back