N3ver's 97 warrior thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N3VER

Reaction score
Hey guys i am making this thread just to keep yall updated on everything i do to my Warrior from here on out. I just ordered some new parts. And plan on freshening up some things. Feel free to give me feedback on anything, i dont get easily offended.

Some current pics
100_0091.jpg
100_0090.jpg
100_0089.jpg
100_0093.jpg
100_0088.jpg
100_0087.jpg
100_0086.jpg
100_0094.jpg

Bike looks good, man. Time for a new chain though, your adjusters are at their max. Flip your rims, too. Makes a big difference. If ya want to that is.

fix that top carrier bolt before it get's jammed in the rear sprocket it's missing the nut on the brake disk side

fix that top carrier bolt before it get's jammed in the rear sprocket it's missing the nut on the brake disk side
Yea i seen that and kinda freaked out a bit. Im in the process of replacing the swinger and axle bearings, and sanding and repainting.

Bike looks good, man. Time for a new chain though, your adjusters are at their max. Flip your rims, too. Makes a big difference. If ya want to that is.
Yes i do want to flip my fronts. I need to get some stems so i can.

Pulled the swingarm off my parts bike. Got er clean up and painted
IMG_20120424_170928.jpg
IMG_20120424_201112.jpg

nice!! thats what I plan on doing when I swap out the swinger on the 02 with the 92's

I think I'm gonna do black swinger with white or chrome axle housing and then black a arms to even it all out eventually I want to chrome the frame I think that would be killer

I was gunna do black then decided on blue with black carrier and axle.

Heel guards arent mounted yet, still trying to figure out exactly how i want them.
IMG_20120427_182008.jpg

I would put the fender in front of them. love those heal guards man how much and where you get them

they were $70. Made for a ltz400. i will have to do a little drilling and bending to get them to fit right but i think they look pretty good. I would have to get some wider pegs to get them far enough back to have the fender in front tho. I have another set of stock pegs i might have to get welded to em to make em widers. I would looovee to get some IMS wide pegs with kickups.

This is how i would like to set them up. I want these pegs.
0220091429a.jpg

that's wht I'm gonna do cut the 92's pegs and bolt them to the 02's pegs for width hell of alot cheeper than IMS $179 wow

Damn now you really got me wanting a set of those heal guards I have the same nerf's

Back