My warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting a exhaust header gasket. I'll keep y'all posted

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

me7abyba.jpg

Had a friend pick up the gasket today. Now time to learn how to install the thing

Ah that's what I thought till I realized I'm missing the nuts the hold the head of the pipe in there. So I'm gonna see if my dad has any fine threaded nuts that'll fir over at his shop

Hmm is there other ways to post a video

I'm trying give me a sec

Yup for some reason I can't. Can someone show me another way to put up a video

Now when you guys use photo bucket are you on a computer? And what do you just copy and paste or something?

that is the video. i do have broken off exhaust head connection bolts. and would need help for how to take them out please and thank you guys.

Well thanks for the help guys! I figured it out.

that is the video. i do have broken off exhaust head connection bolts. and would need help for how to take them out please and thank you guys.

I broke mine onmy 87 and ended up useing tension exhaust springs instead. Works perfectly

Really? I didn't think of that. If you get a chance wanna put up a link on some that's for sale

I broke mine onmy 87 and ended up useing tension exhaust springs instead. Works perfectly

Actually could you put up a pic to show me of what you did

Back