My warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I bought the the quad it came with them. They are "custom made" you might say. The previous owner made them because he wanted something heavier duty. Personally I think they look ugly but theyll work till I get some tusk ones.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

i have a spair rear grab bar its a DG Fat series its worn but still looks ok i can send ya for 25 shipped!!

Thank you for the offer man but im fine with the back one. Im more interested in a front one.

No prob bro,, yeah i want to get one of those desert front bumpers for mine but there like 100 bucks i dont have right now, owell..

I like that rear grab bar how its lowered, Kinda reminds me of the Houser drop down grab bars awesome for pulling the quad up out of ruts.

I know right. I do like my rear one. Front one I don't like at all tho. But they work

nuhe5uta.jpg
a more recent pic of the warrior

you gonna put the headlights back on? Alot of guys remove them but i have to admit i like the way they look with the headlights on better!!

Nope keeping them off and gonna create a cover for the whole

yqu8abam.jpg
I seriously need a quad lift

vy8anu8a.jpg
OK using a reverse bit to get out my oil plug does not work. It literally just drilled a hole into it. Fml!

And phantom Lord that's awesome you have one. Are they pretty pricey?

Got the old crappy oil plug out and the new one in. Also put some stickers on the quad of the brands I got on it. I'll get some pics up later

Yeah now gotta fix the head pipe gasket to the exhaust. But I need to replace the screws/bolts cause they broke off

Thanks. And yeah I'm looking for it but no luck so far

Latest posts

Back