my new a arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got them!!!
1296176985.jpg

yeah it's about 1/8" bent if that. hubs look powder coated I wiped them down with a damp coth and it is just dirt on them, now the shine is back

Last edited:
so I measured the stock shock mount and it's about 12" from the frame mount the new arms is about 17". So about 5" difference. Should I find a shock 5" longer or around 5" or longer anyone know?

found some raptor 700 front shocks (pogo shocks) $50.00 on craigslist but they are only 16" eye to eye think they will work for now or are they to short

well they are a little wide lol
1296784800.jpg

1296784895.jpg

1296784967.jpg

talk about low rider, no shocks on it right now and the frame sits 2" off the ground. I ordered these shocks today, price was right, did some research and top mount will fit perfect, bottom I'll have to put a washer in for a spacer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140478804669

It will get me by for now. Also just to see I swaped the brake lines (left/right) and straightened the metal out so the lines can be used, hust temp fix but looks like it should work for now

Latest posts

Back