my new a arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or i think rods off of a plus 2 yfz will work,,, cause i got stock yfz rods on mine and it has plus 3's....

found some Fox Podium front shocks off a Polaris Preditor 500 they are 18" eye to eye and only cost a 50 spot, sure wish they would email my back and tell my what length I need

I run all heim end sup front and will never switch back to ball joints. ASR sells just the ends of you lookin to buy, then you can just make the rods yourself.

you think i could switch my ball joints to the heim ends? i hate these joints because they stay appear to be binding just sitting still. figure the heims would be more adjustable.

04-05 use the 10mm ends 06-09 used the 12mm ends and dunno about the brand new ones....

you think i could switch my ball joints to the heim ends? i hate these joints because they stay appear to be binding just sitting still. figure the heims would be more adjustable.

Yeah you could switch to heims. It would be a good upgrade to the regular ball joints.

found some Fox Podium front shocks off a Polaris Preditor 500 they are 18" eye to eye and only cost a 50 spot, sure wish they would email my back and tell my what length I need
the shocks will b to long for a warrior i have both quads and preditor is a lot longer shock then a warrior

manufacter said it will be 49.5" wide with 4+1 offset wheels
i have +2 a arms on my quad and it is 48.5 so that would put you at 51.5 and you can not ride that at most places you have to b under 50 in to ride on a trail that is why a utv cant b more then 50 in wide

i have +2 a arms on my quad and it is 48.5 so that would put you at 51.5 and you can not ride that at most places you have to b under 50 in to ride on a trail that is why a utv cant b more then 50 in wide

Hsd said it will be 49.5 with 4+1 rims, my stock rims are 3+2 so with there rims it'll be 51.5

well I just filed a claim with ebay, he hasn't returned any emails I've sent and I haven't gotten the item :mad:

ebay took it over for paypal on stuff bought from ebay, they said they will contact my in a week while they try to get ahold of him. I told them I either want a full refund or the arms sent to my in the condition they were decribed in the aution

got an email from ebay tonight saying it was shipped and a tracking#, looks like he is sending it ups. Now hopefully he didn't take a hammer to them before packageing them up

Latest posts

Back