My 87 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstcriusen1

Reaction score
Yeah I Know the rack is gay......but it Carries food and drinks!!! LOL
Oh yeah ........and I need a new bumper to finish it off! ;D

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

very very nice.....clean.

looks very well taken care of and i happen to like the rack bro.

welcome to the site!!

Thanks guys.....also for the welcome.

I'm not so new here.........lol I've been browsen this site for about a year now .
Kewl buncha guys ya are for sure : )

That is in great shape for how old it is. How do you keep it so nice and clean?

that thing is sick. i love the red and black color combo.

Dude i dont know why but i think that that is one of the sickest warriors i have ever seen... and is it me or does ur rear end sit high? i love it...

It does sit higher it seems. My neighbor has a 2002. Its deffinatly higher than his. I bought it in 1990........The rear shock looks like all the others I've seen on warriors..............and as far as i know its original.

Soooo I dunno why its higher..........but its ok to me ; )

As for cleaning it, I wash it up after every ride..........hit the frame with a soft brissel brush ,along with the shock covers.

Then I spray the fenders with pledge...........If I'm in a good mood I'll Use Mothers "back to black " on the plastic.

If the moptors looken to Ugly I use Wd-40 to brighten it up........also on the frame , relays wires n such.

A quick wipe and polsih with Mothers on the rims every third ride or so seems to keep them glowen well

It seems if Ya wash it after every ride it usually takes an hour to hour and half or so to make it look great again.............Long as ya keep on it.

well i wash mine every ride and mine is a 2005 and urs still lookes better in my opionion...

that is sooo true about washing it every ride and keeping up on it. a little extra time, each time can save you hours and hours if you let it go. not to mention rust, bad connections, hidden problems etc.

never thought about pledge on the plastics. i've only used spray wax. kinda helps with hosing the mud off after a ride. my dad has something that is probably similar to armor all but was 15 bucks a bottle. i only put it on my fenders once and the mud just "melted" off. it is something called aerospace somethin-or-other. he has a 4x6' cabinet full of auto detail supplies. if it is out there, more than likely we either have it or have tried it.

nice but the rack is gay

Yea I know : (

But every time I made my girl friend hold the drinks........the bitch kept fallen off.....................

I finally go tired of goin back for her! So I broke down and put the rack on............... ;)

Not sure what I want ..........One of those aluminum ones like you guys have............... ;D

I notice my options are limited...............The listings for 87 bumpers are differant than newer ones..............I dont know why .

Any of ya's know whats up with that?

looks similar to mine except for the year and frame color. red & black is definatly a good combo on these

Back