Might be getting this Tuesday

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I do it and sell or trade the 01 warrior for a good winter car?
or just keep the blazer and the warrior and pass this opportunity up?

Do I do it and sell or trade the 01 warrior for a good winter car?
or just keep the blazer and the warrior and pass this opportunity up?

I say trade the S-dime for the stang, and sell a quad.. It's sad to have to sell stuff, but thats a damn good deal you shouldn't pass up.

thing is I would be doing the trade this Tuesday and would need a drivable winter car by the next morning

well made my mind up and the stang will be mine come Tuesday and the Blazer will officially be going down in a Blaze of glory literally! the motor and wheels will be going into & onto this and the rest will be scrapped

newtruck1.jpg

Well scratch this trade all to hell !!!
they text me this morning saying Im getting a hell of a deal and that they think I should have to throw something more in with the blazer to sweeten the deal
I told them Id rather keep my blazer cause I know I'll need the 4x4 more this winter than a 47 year old car taking up space in my garage that I won't be able to do anything with till spring

Yep that happens unfortunately. If you take too long to bite then they think about it and realise that they were on the wrong side of the deal lol. But if they change their minds back I'd do it in a heartbeat...
I <3 Stangs.

well made my mind up and the stang will be mine come Tuesday and the Blazer will officially be going down in a Blaze of glory literally! the motor and wheels will be going into & onto this and the rest will be scrapped

newtruck1.jpg

that is one HELL of and UGLY ASS ****** TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i threw up alil in my mouth

i can handle the rims... that damn **** hanging off the back of the cab and those FUGLY window rain guard vent things! wow

Yeah I just noticed the vent shades a little while ago. Where the HELL did they find them. But ******* ugly.

lol its like they took 3 ventshades and attached them lol how can those even be legal. Mine are smoked ones and they are hard to see through as it is

Back