Might be getting this Tuesday

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
1965 Mustang numbers matching 200 straight 6 cylinder 3 speed on the floor and factory air. complete new brakes,tires,and overhauled head 119,000 original miles gonna be trading the blazer for it the guy just wants the motor and wheels off the blazer to throw in his wifes step side for winter
I'm just not sure cause I'll be without a winter car and that can't happen

mustang1-1.jpg
mustang2-1.jpg
mustang3-1.jpg
mustang4-1.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMuWPuVG91Y&feature=em-share_video_user

http://bl172w.blu172.mail.live.com/mail/#

Last edited:
Looks clean. Those 6's are good little motors. They can be made to get decent mileage too. Would make for a cool DD. Not to sure about that brown interior though...

I'd keep the blazer. More practical, and besides... I'm a die hard GM man. But, that was a good lookin year for the mustang. And, the best engines ford made were inline 6's. They last forever, are easy to work on, and make decent driving power.

That's a nice car. One of my friends is real into 'stangs. He has about ten of them. One is a '65 that he restored. Beautiful car.

you cant drive a RWD in the winter? DISGRACE!
I can But I just won't drive a 65 mustang in the winter with all the salt she deserves better treatment anybody that will drive a 47 year old car that's in fairly decent shape has no respect for the classic car industry and shouldn't be allowed to own one!imo

this is just one of my dream cars(would like a 289 in her but it works)
just trying to get some Bucket List items
It's not every day yo come across a 65 stang to trade for your blazer that's only worth half of what the stang is worth( have you guys seen my shitty Blazer?

2012-10-11140845.jpg
2012-10-11140818.jpg
2012-10-11141323.jpg

Last edited:
That's easy to do for you way up north folk but here the trails are closed until Jan and there are no trails that go to where I need to go 3 times a week

I want it sooo bad! why can't I have another car to drive through winter why?
what do I do?

I think the only way I can do it is if I sell or trade one of the wardogs to get a winter car.

the Ex has it cause she is making the payments on it and she needs a reliable car to get to and from College and work every week

forgot to mention it comes with all the chrome a brand new right rear quarter panel and a bunch of other spare parts

Back