Linhai

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im a little late to the party but a friend of mine has one of these his parents bought him and its on its 3rd motor DONT BUY THIS JUNK

Well there it is some one who knows the machine and the info I was looking for thanks bones I've already passed the info onto my wife lol

mrjimn i donno if this is what your looking for but its something i found http://www.motopartscenter.com/tags/Cool-Sports-ATV-Parts/[/QUOTE]

THX MAN, well apparently after seeing this i gotta go do my homework myself, he told me this much and he just dont know, actually he's the 1 i bought my warrior from also, ahhhhhh after seeing this thread i hope you/wife got off the chinese thing lol:tdown:

mrjimn i donno if this is what your looking for but its something i found http://www.motopartscenter.com/tags/Cool-Sports-ATV-Parts/

THX MAN, well apparently after seeing this i gotta go do my homework myself, he told me this much and he just dont know, actually he's the 1 i bought my warrior from also, ahhhhhh after seeing this thread i hope you/wife got off the chinese thing lol:tdown:[/QUOTE]

No problem sometimes you just miss things after hours of research.. As for the linhai, after seeing what bones had to say definantly turned me away As for the wife, well she thinks it's cute, but she doesn't wanna be learning field mechanics ontop of riding lol at least that's how I put it haha

From my experience of buying my wifes Kodiak, I would personally stay away. Right now it is only 2 wheel drive because the first actual trip we had it out on the front diff **** the bed.LOL The rear brakes are screwed and now both front wheel bearings are shot. The water pump is leaking past the mechanical seal. That is all I can think of right now.LOL
That being said, even with just 2 wheel drive the thing really rips with the mudlites on it if you drive it hard enough.
There are lots of decent name brand machines around that are reasonably priced right now. The seaon is over half over so things are starting to sell off. What is your budget? I saw a 2010 polaris 850 xp for sale on Calgary kijiji tonight for 3700 bucks. That is a damn good deal, my 550 xp is pretty capable but the only thing I would like more of is power. An 850 would be superb. If you are looking for new and relatively cheap 4x4 , there is a dealership in Camrose that sell Polaris and you can get a 500ho for just under 6000, or even the 400( which is actually a 455) for about 400 bucks less.

Back