let see what everone is driving(car/trucks)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just moved in this year. I built it myself and took me a year of working 7 days a week usually 10 hour days. Once my wife graduated my job became building this house and taking care of the kids.

The only things I subbed out was the concrete for the basement, electrical, heat/air, Sheetrock, had help with the framing and the brick work.

My father came down some and helped but it was mostly my wife on her days off and I. I did all the plumbing (5 bathrooms), insulation, decks, siding, painting in and out, wall/floor tile, wood floors, staircases with wrought iron ballisters and all finish trim work.

It was a really long year, but worth it. It appraised out for 3 times what it cost me to build, which is cool but the taxes absolutely suck on it. :p

We just moved in this year. I built it myself and took me a year of working 7 days a week usually 10 hour days. Once my wife graduated my job became building this house and taking care of the kids.

The only things I subbed out was the concrete for the basement, electrical, heat/air, Sheetrock, had help with the framing and the brick work.

My father came down some and helped but it was mostly my wife on her days off and I. I did all the plumbing (5 bathrooms), insulation, decks, siding, painting in and out, wall/floor tile, wood floors, staircases with wrought iron ballisters and all finish trim work.

It was a really long year, but worth it. It appraised out for 3 times what it cost me to build, which is cool but the taxes absolutely suck on it. :p

It looks like you done a great job. My sister and her husband done the same thing with their house. Her husbands best friend sells/install ac/heat units. Her husband done all the concrete and brick work on the house. They had to live in a motor home for over a year, but it was well worth it. If you have the know-how and time, your right it can save you thousands of dollars. Plus people tend to enjoy things more when they do them on thier own.

allrighty, ill throw down on this thread. heres my baby (well other than my girlfriend and my quad).
my 2001 Silverado 1500.
ef583927.jpg

5.3L Vortec V8 (327ci)-
3/4 drop, 3 inch catback exhaust (just muffler, no over-axle or exit pipes), AEM BruteForce polished intake, tinted windows, flush-fit tonneau, roll pan, billet grille and bowtie, painted dash (need to finish it though), and stereo system (need to put in my new box though).

Truck looks awesome usdsk8er540. That thing looks awful low for a 3/4 drop though. Might be because its on grass, but it looks good I think. Just need to throw some 22's on it now :)

yeah its fairly low. i freakin hate those damn parking bricks at the gas station. it keeps ripping off my lower bumper. and yeah i thought about some black 22's with chrome lips, but im not investing any more money into this ride. im gonna have to get rid of it soon and get something bigger (maybe an extended cab or suv) because my girlyfriend and i have a baby on the way. its a boy, so if you guys have any ideas on names let me know. we are thinking about a "D" name. well thanks for the compliment pelphrey. later

yeah its fairly low. i freakin hate those damn parking bricks at the gas station. it keeps ripping off my lower bumper. and yeah i thought about some black 22's with chrome lips, but im not investing any more money into this ride. im gonna have to get rid of it soon and get something bigger (maybe an extended cab or suv) because my girlyfriend and i have a baby on the way. its a boy, so if you guys have any ideas on names let me know. we are thinking about a "D" name. well thanks for the compliment pelphrey. later

Daniel sounds good, then again that is my name.

Well when I fix the damn printer I'll load some pics again, but anyway, I drive a 1990 GMC 2500 Sierra SLX, 305 5 speed, (350 soon) with 26,000 original miles on it. My commute vehical is a 2001 Chevy Cavalier 2dr LS (29 MPG average), and my wifes car is a 2006 Chevy Cobolt SS 2dr.
Alright here they are
Picture037.jpg

1990 GMC
Picture.jpg

nice and basic
Picture038.jpg

My commuter 01 Cavalier LS (sorry so dark)

[quote:4wsko0hx]yeah its fairly low. i freakin hate those damn parking bricks at the gas station. it keeps ripping off my lower bumper. and yeah i thought about some black 22's with chrome lips, but im not investing any more money into this ride. im gonna have to get rid of it soon and get something bigger (maybe an extended cab or suv) because my girlyfriend and i have a baby on the way. its a boy, so if you guys have any ideas on names let me know. we are thinking about a "D" name. well thanks for the compliment pelphrey. later

Daniel sounds good, then again that is my name.[/quote:4wsko0hx]

my name is daniel too, so i think that would get kinda confusing. i wouldnt know who my girlfriend is yelling at! lol we are still working on the name, but warriorspeed sent us a list of d names and that helped. thanks again warriorspeed! later

well...not much and its a bad pic of it but...
my 1981 ford LTD 2 door coupe. 302 V8 and nothing good on it to speak of except that it only has 33,000 original miles on it :D, i'll be sure to get more pics of it soon, maybe tomorrow after school :eek:

hah lucky. my mommy said when i get my liscense I can have her 1995 Jeep grand cherokee Laredo. not bad of a truck. hopefully by then its not rusted out! hehe, no rust yet though.

One of my toys. Lets see if anyone can notice what's wrong with it.....

Picture021.jpg

what is wrong with it? I cant SEE anything. get into an accident or something and thats why its out in grass or gravel facing the trees!?!?

ok, this pic is JUST like my mom's jeep. exept my mom's has a bug shield thing across where it says "JEEP". I'm sure i'll be taking it off when i get it. I dont have a digi camera so I just thought i'd get one from the internet and show u guys! its a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Mvc-1176.jpg

Nope, no accidents or anything. It's a C4 with a C5 body kit. There's not actually anything "wrong" with it, I just meant if anyone noticed anything odd or out of place, that's all. If you're REALLY familiar with Corvettes, you can see the differences......

The only thing i see wrong with it is that its a chevy j/p im a ford person but nice car. But i did think that they had 4 exhaust tips insted of 2

I'm in Pittsburgh, how far is Hastings from here? Yes they usually have four tips, but it has long tube headers, no cat, and 40 series Flowmasters-so the exhaust has been changed. Oddly enough it sounded better when I hacked the mufflers off and still had the rest of it stock ::)

Back