let see what everone is driving(car/trucks)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 16th birthday im gona buy my uncles 69 camaro, she's got a big block 454 ;D.

HA HA HA! good luck with insurance with that one buddy! its gonna be expensive, if you can even get it!

I'm in Pittsburgh, how far is Hastings from here? Yes they usually have four tips, but it has long tube headers, no cat, and 40 series Flowmasters-so the exhaust has been changed. Oddly enough it sounded better when I hacked the mufflers off and still had the rest of it stock ::)

Thats because flowmaster mufflers are Garbage at least IMO. Id replace them with a nice set of hookers or borla if you have the cash, borla is known for vette exhausts.

But anyway its about 2-3 hours away not too bad.

Nope, Corsa is the best Vette exhaust, but you pay out the rear for it. Some day you should head out this way and we'll take ya riding. It's always fun riding new places with new people....

Here is what my Land Cruiser looked like before
cruiserbefore.jpg

This is basically where the body is at now ::)after sandblasting
IMG_1650.jpg

Still rebuilding the motor(350 swap)
Hopefully will be done by next summer.
It will have a Vortec 350,at,4 inch lift,35 inch tires and a new softtop,full roll cage.The color will be 2001 GM Hummer olive green metallic.The interior will be black rhino lining.I have put $4500 into this and it still is miles away from done!!!
Yeah,it`s not my daily driver,but it is my ride.

The color will be 2001 GM Hummer olive green metallic.

Did you see the new Olive green that Jeep is using? I think it looks a little better than the hummer version. Take a look (in person, if you can), you might like the difference.
~Bill

Sounds like your land cruiser is going to be pretty sick.

Back