Le' jaque strape' ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still thinking ducktape would be the best and cheapest solution to the problem.
ummm, maybe if you havent hit puberty yet! i dont think i would wanna pull that **** off my balls after riding! unless you shave your "coin purse", i wouldnt recommend it. i also wouldnt recommend shaving because there are a lot of veins and stuff down there, and a good amount of blood flow (much more at certain times ;) ). plus, when it starts to grow back, it would probably itch and irritate like a som-bitch!

Its actually not bad you just cant go for that MACH 3 look (use beard trimmer #0) and youl be fine. Its actually quite nice when TEA BAGGING my bitches as they like the Wrinkly smoothness of em. And the saying goes if it cant be ducked its fucked not if you cant **** it duck it .

ITS A JOKE SON!!!!!

Its actually not bad you just cant go for that MACH 3 look (use beard trimmer #0) and youl be fine. Its actually quite nice when TEA BAGGING my bitches as they like the Wrinkly smoothness of em. And the saying goes if it cant be ducked its fucked not if you cant **** it duck it .

ITS A JOKE SON!!!!!
uh huh...right...moving on now. good luck with the nut thing. i used to have something kinda like that happen when i skated (inline). when i would jump big stair sets, while in the air my boys would be in a sort of freefall. then, when i landed, they would flop down, causing some pain and discomfort to say the least. think of it like the crash test videos you may or may not have seen, where someone doesnt have a seatbelt on. the car stops but the person keeps going. well, kinda like that. anyway, spandex isnt a bad idea, but im not sure how well it breathes and how comfortable it would be. like i said, boxer briefs would be a good alternative.

[quote:8q8cene1]I'm still thinking ducktape would be the best and cheapest solution to the problem.
ummm, maybe if you havent hit puberty yet! i dont think i would wanna pull that **** off my balls after riding! unless you shave your "coin purse", i wouldnt recommend it. i also wouldnt recommend shaving because there are a lot of veins and stuff down there, and a good amount of blood flow (much more at certain times ;) ). plus, when it starts to grow back, it would probably itch and irritate like a som-bitch![/quote:8q8cene1]

The girls like the shaved ****! I cant stand the ****** jungle down there so that **** had to go. I guess hitting your balls on the seat is better than hurculiner on your hootus.

Believe it or not cycling shorts do the job. Yes Im talkin about the spandex ones that only look good on chicks but are also made for guys. They keep your nuts in place and can be had with padding in the crotch. I wont jump without them, and no I aint no fag.

i agree there. they also fit nice under riding pants.

i must agree. and what the **** is a "hootus"? never heard that term before.

IT was on another board, I believe the r6 forum. One guy got hurculiner on his bag because he had it on his hand and had an itch. He was looking for ways to get it off, one of the funniest threads ever. Mike

[quote:3x0u6hjj]i must agree. and what the **** is a "hootus"? never heard that term before.

IT was on another board, I believe the r6 forum. One guy got hurculiner on his bag because he had it on his hand and had an itch. He was looking for ways to get it off, one of the funniest threads ever. Mike[/quote:3x0u6hjj]
OMG! that would freakin suck! damn!

[quote:e14zqqyp]

IT was on another board, I believe the r6 forum. One guy got hurculiner on his bag because he had it on his hand and had an itch. He was looking for ways to get it off, one of the funniest threads ever. Mike
OMG! that would freakin suck! damn![/quote:e14zqqyp]

YO seriously it was the funniest ******* thing ever!! his responses were hilarious.

Back