Le' jaque strape' ???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suspensionworx

Reaction score
Ive decided, that im sick of smackin my applebag on my seat when i do no footers off my jump....so im gonna start wearing a cup.....its even worse when its hot outside......does anyone else feel my pain !?!?!!?

PS.....this may sound funny, but this is in no way a laughing matter.

i would imagine that would feel like hell, i choose not do no-footers in fear i might loose my brave companions

I know i may sound as a ass...but to do no footers the correct way is not to slap the balls..... your feet must always land first...before tires!

I just keep hearing that sound.... FUDDUDDUDDA FUDDUDDUDDA.... ouch!! But yeah, I do them all the time and bag is fine. You see the trick is to let your momentum lift the bag naturally and get your feet down before landing.

dammit my feet do land first.....i think its more when i land with the throttle on....and the momentum throws me back, almost to sit position. Im gonna have to evaluate this situation once again.

Honesty a cup might not help... it can save you from direct blows from the front but you know whats can slip out and hits from the bottom....

Yeah...I'm not sure a cup is a good idea......i wouldn't want that stuffed in my groin :-X

Boxers or Brief's.

Boxers might give the boys to much swinging room. :'(

i never hit my buddies doing a no footer, and i have landed tires first, feet in the air.... but oh right, i have elkas, they soaked up the landing for me ::)
lol just had to brag, seriously, i never harm my best friends, i will jump off the quad if its coming to that!

i never hit my buddies doing a no footer, and i have landed tires first, feet in the air.... but oh right, i have elkas, they soaked up the landing for me ::)
lol just had to brag, seriously, i never harm my best friends, i will jump off the quad if its coming to that!

ok i have aftermarket shocks that also work well....but hey ask yer dad if he can order me some elkas too. ::)

This thread was kinda made as a joke....im pretty sure i can keep control of my boys in the air and on the ground.

[quote:tabi7ssh]i never hit my buddies doing a no footer, and i have landed tires first, feet in the air.... but oh right, i have elkas, they soaked up the landing for me ::)

ok i have aftermarket shocks that also work well....but hey ask yer dad if he can order me some elkas too. ::)

This thread was kinda made as a joke....im pretty sure i can keep control of my boys in the air and on the ground.[/quote:tabi7ssh]
ya'll dont listen I PAID FOR THEM!!!!!! i pay for my parts ;)

lmfao the only problem i had hitting my sack was when i was going to slow over like a 85 degree jump and my rear end came up higher then my front end and i slid forward and wacked the boys on the gas tank... but thats about it... you could also try a softer seat...

Believe it or not cycling shorts do the job. Yes Im talkin about the spandex ones that only look good on chicks but are also made for guys. They keep your nuts in place and can be had with padding in the crotch. I wont jump without them, and no I aint no fag.

lol. well i normally wear boxers, but whenever i ride i wear boxer briefs. havent really had any problem with smacking the ol' marbles when i wear them. i did ride with boxers the other day, and almost came across the same situation, but didnt smack em very hard (luckily!). honestly, a cup would probably be worse. just think about pinching your skin on your legs if you landed on it. well, **** that, think about pinching your nuts between the cup and your leg! not a pleasant thought. also, i always found cups to be uncomfortable. just my 2 cents.

i hate when you whack your applebag, its only happened to me a few times util i learned how to do it befor i popped a nut, but i think a cup wont help (it will stop direct smackers abut it will either give you chaffers on the inside of your leg or just hurt like hell next to them)...idk the spandex sounds like a good idea, but i like to be free and have a draft while im riding, keepin em cool

Back