Ive never noticed this

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well this pic is off the website for my race series. Some guy raced his warrior on a mx track, it looks like he had some pretty good air too.
P1010004.jpg

I believe it could be some decent air. I wish I still had the link to post the vid, but there was a guy on here with a completely stock warrior except for exhaust (zuzzu I think) that was clearing a huge double, I think it was at least a 50 footer if not a 70, and with the stock suspension. You just have to be a little bit out of your mind to do it, because if you overshoot it or come up a little short that stock suspension won't be very forgiving. But when you land a double or tabletop PROPERLY it's a very smooth landing.

yeah idk why people put warriors down on jumping, i get better air then my friends on 300ex's and my friends z. Thats basicly because i go balls to the wall and i dont care what happens, most of the time im fine. My friends call me crazy becuase the know ill always do something first before everyone else becuase i dont care what happens to my quad.

O heres the vid....i put it in my photobucket a long time ago.

Yeah, I was watching that and remembering the guys name was like zuzzu or some crap. But yeah that guy definetly has balls, I would never try that on my warrior. I could probably nose dive front wheel case it on my z400 and not feel a thing, but on my warrior I think it would break apart.

what band is playing that in the video?

Killswitch Engage, amazing band!

Song is titled "End of Heartache"

I always gotta listen to Killswitch Engage before I go riding, it gets me all pumped up.

[quote:ka7mafyz]Wow you're crazy. Break anything from those jumps?

If you were thinking it was me your wrong...my bike did use to look like his though.[/quote:ka7mafyz]

Yea with the crappy quality it does look like your bike. :p

Back