Ive never noticed this

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell you what, that zuzzu guy had some balls on him. He also posted a few pics doing a heel clicker (with good form) on that same stock warrior off some homemade jump behind his barn.

My fatass doesn't get along well enough with gravity to even think about getting that much air

The most air ive ever got was like 16 onto a flat landing...that sucked....we ended up making a landing ramp for that kicker...ended up casing that the first time but i got a hold of it after that....non of my friends would jump after i did it. They all suck. Even the kids with the race bikes....the jump just looked freaking insane how they built it. I wish it was still there.

No distance jumps...thats a whole nother story. Ive dont a 40 some feet onto a step up. That was insane balls to the wall on a home made jump....i want to go to a track.

me and my friend have a 30ft table top..nothing to big..But my cousin built a bunch of jumps in his pasture..theres a 40 foot double..A step up that shoots you about 20 foot in the air..and the 50 foot triple..we are all XC racers so they are big enough for us..

me and my friend have a 30ft table top..nothing to big..But my cousin built a bunch of jumps in his pasture..theres a 40 foot double..A step up that shoots you about 20 foot in the air..and the 50 foot triple..we are all XC racers so they are big enough for us..
Thats big enough for most mx riders. I remember my first time 20 feet in the air, scary ****. Now its just fun.

Now that I finally have my works put on I'm going to try at least a 50 footer....LOL I think not, I'll leave the jumping to the yfz.

Dead thred but dude I knew that wasn't you from the moment I asked myself " Damn if he rides that smooth gooofing around he should be racing," then I remembered that you were just getting into racing. but I did think it was someone else on your bike. Did anyone notice if it had aftermarket exhaust cuz I swear it looked stock to me.

If I remember correctly he had a supertrapp exhaust, the old style one.

Latest posts

Back