Is this a good deal pitbike

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno what I want anymore?
I kinda want a 4x4, but want a quad with a clutch.. It leaves me leaning toward a Wolverine, but I really like the 400 Scrambler I have.. (Can't go wrong owning two 4x4's)
With that being said I want a good trail quad, but would rather own a fleet of 2 strokes.. It makes my choices hard. :argh:

I dunno what I want anymore?
I kinda want a 4x4, but want a quad with a clutch.. It leaves me leaning toward a Wolverine, but I really like the 400 Scrambler I have.. (Can't go wrong owning two 4x4's)
With that being said I want a good trail quad, but would rather own a fleet of 2 strokes.. It makes my choices hard. :argh:

I'd jump all over that YFZ if I were you, at that price, its a steal as long as it runs. A guy I ride with has one, they are mean, and a pretty decent trail quad. He used to walk off on my warrior, but now that I got my YZ 250, I think Im gonna be his demise. Anyway, if nothing else, get it, fix it up, and flip it for like 2500 or trade for 2 other lower priced machines.

Back