Im installing a turbo on my warrior, Pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt's right. His turbo bike is amazing. But I'm sure he has the best porting, best crank, best of everything and the conditions to make it right. Not saying yours isn't build right, but he has put SO MANY motors together he really knows his crap.
he didnt port the cylinder and he is using a hotrods crank the only thing he did to the cylinder was machine a lil off the bottom witch would be the same as putting a thinner base gasket on

Hmmm. back to the leaf blower... Wonder if a strong ass e-fan blowing in to carb would make a difference... Anyone with access to a dyno for a test?

Hmmm. back to the leaf blower... Wonder if a strong ass e-fan blowing in to carb would make a difference... Anyone with access to a dyno for a test?

no, im ligitly turboing my warrior i dont care what anyone says im going to get this to work, the first guy who did this had succses but didnt cary out, i plan on taking his idea tweaking it and caring out with success. and rappy wait till the track in mio opens up

If you call hooking a turbo up backwards success then hell yeah the guy that started this thread had success... but I dont... all this guy was doing is sucking the oil from the oil ring into the cylinder and choking the motor out so find a small turbo and hook It up the right way then you will need to come up with a way the increase the fuel pressure. As you build boost this has bin covered on lots of other forums

Just google the **** out of it and you have no problem finding the info you will need

thats what i was planing to do bones, well he had some what of a right idea jst no common sense, i planed on running an eletric fuel pump and a regulater , for the fuel but i will do this the right way

no, im ligitly turboing my warrior i dont care what anyone says im going to get this to work, the first guy who did this had succses but didnt cary out, i plan on taking his idea tweaking it and caring out with success. and rappy wait till the track in mio opens up

I'm not knocking you bro, I'd love to see you successful. Then you could you could tell the rest of us if it's worth it. I just wonder if an E-fan would make a difference. Mechanically, installing the turbo is not too difficult, I'm just not sure if the results will be worth the effort. But by all means Buzzy, be our guinea pig!

Im gonna put my moms hair dryer on my motor for a turbo

See now, being a smartass never gets you anywhere.... Besides, the stock stator won't put out the amperage to run an inverter, which would be required because a hairdryer is AC powered.

I like the gas powered leaf blower idea just gotta find a way to get more gas to the motor too
kinda like RAM AIR hahaha or supercharger

Just remember to take the heating element out of the hair dryer beastly. Engines don't like hot intake temps, lol.

Latest posts

Back