im gay

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate gays so much... kinda like if your changing for gym or somthing at school and you have this gay guy changing hes checking you out..... so why cant strait(normal ******* ppl) go and change in the girls locker room??

OK, let me get this straight. You are changing at school and when you turn to check out this gay guy, he is checking you out as well?

lol...I'm all for coed dressing rooms! Of course I'm way gone from school. :-[

everyone watch his Karma slowly drop.... thats jsut something u dont come and say thats gonna give ya a bad name dude hah
What is that karma mean..like what is it for???...in gay dude's r nasty as hell....but gay girls r kool lol... ;D ::) :p :cool:

i hate gays so much... kinda like if your changing for gym or somthing at school and you have this gay guy changing hes checking you out..... so why cant strait(normal ******* ppl) go and change in the girls locker room??

Because all the girls would feel like you do when you have that guy checking you out. ::)
I'm straight and I don't mind gay people, I just don't like to be hit on by them.
~Bill

[quote:1boq8er8]i hate gays so much... kinda like if your changing for gym or somthing at school and you have this gay guy changing hes checking you out..... so why cant strait(normal ******* ppl) go and change in the girls locker room??

OK, let me get this straight. You are changing at school and when you turn to check out this gay guy, he is checking you out as well?

lol...I'm all for coed dressing rooms! Of course I'm way gone from school. :-[[/quote:1boq8er8] damn it you cought me kreed....... see you not as old as you look ;) ;D

[quote:yac34ufk]i hate gays so much... kinda like if your changing for gym or somthing at school and you have this gay guy changing hes checking you out..... so why cant strait(normal ******* ppl) go and change in the girls locker room??

Because all the girls would feel like you do when you have that guy checking you out. ::)
~Bill[/quote:yac34ufk]yeah true but most girls will do what ever it takes to have guys check them out.. :)......

you people really need to think about this. I haven't been here since a pulled that little trick on my brother and my father. thats the only thing i've posted on here. why would i come on and make a pointless post like that? I wouldn't. Warriorspeed350 is still mad about what i did to him and saw that my name was still signed in just from browsing on here and decided to make a pointless post like that. BIG surprise there, warriorspeed350 making a pointless post, that never happens. ::). Unless he didn't realize it was my username and thought his was still signed in. then it would make perfect sense.

[quote:vwfmb86p]

~Bill
yeah true but most girls will do what ever it takes to have guys other than me check them out.. :)......[/quote:vwfmb86p]

FIXED ;D
~Bill

[quote:q5whklmt]yeah true but most girls will do what ever it takes to have guys other than me check them out.. :)......

FIXED ;D
~Bill[/quote:q5whklmt]
hahahaha nice use of admin privs ...

[quote:gai1h4f2]yeah true but most girls will do what ever it takes to have guys other than me check them out.. :)......

FIXED ;D
~Bill[/quote:gai1h4f2] ouuu! **** theres a smack in the dingle-berries :p

[quote author=xkingraptor350x board=general thread=1142888610 post=1142911134]]

I'm gay and I don't mind strait people, I just don't like to be hit on by them.
~Bill
FIXED!

[quote:8i1ucggi]

FIXED ;D
~Bill
hahahaha nice use of admin privs... but I have no clue what i'm talking about... [/quote:8i1ucggi]

Admin priveleges? All it takes is a little brain activity to do that! Just like /\that/\

you people really need to think about this. I haven't been here since a pulled that little trick on my brother and my father. thats the only thing i've posted on here. why would i come on and make a pointless post like that? I wouldn't. Warriorspeed350 is still mad about what i did to him and saw that my name was still signed in just from browsing on here and decided to make a pointless post like that. BIG surprise there, warriorspeed350 making a pointless post, that never happens. ::). Unless he didn't realize it was my username and thought his was still signed in. then it would make perfect sense.
worriorspeed never makes a pointless post ::) ::) :p na-uh!

Back