im gay

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't have a thing against gays... just don't come within 5 feet of me and we are cool..

everyone watch his Karma slowly drop.... thats jsut something u dont come and say thats gonna give ya a bad name dude hah

everyone watch his Karma slowly drop.... thats jsut something u dont come and say thats gonna give ya a bad name dude hah

In other words, shut the door behind you so that people can't see who else is staying in the closet...lol.

im finally coming out of the closet

Well get the **** back in before you give someone in here AIDS (Anal Inflicted Death Sentence). Dont forget to take your gerbils with you.

[quote:r7zbf411]im finally coming out of the closet

Well get the **** back in before you give someone in here AIDS (Anal Inflicted Death Sentence). Dont forget to take your gerbils with you.
[/quote:r7zbf411]thats ******* right

i hate gays so much... kinda like if your changing for gym or somthing at school and you have this gay guy changing hes checking you out..... so why cant strait(normal ******* ppl) go and change in the girls locker room??

wait a minute this is worriorspeeds bro........ this kid is cool... hes an ass to worriorspeed kudos to him!!!

i hate gays so much... kinda like if your changing for gym or somthing at school and you have this gay guy changing hes checking you out.....

Dude, don't flatter yourself!

Gay men don't find every other guy attractive, just like you don't find every girl attractive.

[quote:n7bbc0xq]i hate gays so much... kinda like if your changing for gym or somthing at school and you have this gay guy changing hes checking you out.....

Dude, don't flatter yourself!

Gay men don't find every other guy attractive, just like you don't find every girl attractive.[/quote:n7bbc0xq]

:eek: :eek:

How do you know that?!?!?! ;)

Back