If you had $1500 to blow on a...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A arms, shocks, exhaust, intake, direct shift, tires. 1500 will go a long way if spent right

Ok so I did some research, I found Pro X Racing by American Star +2 A-Arms for $409, Fox Floaters for $695, HMF exhaust w/jet kit and K&N filter pack for $300. Total=$1395. I don't know what size rear spacers to put on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I did some research, I found Pro X Racing by American Star +2 A-Arms for $409, Fox Floaters for $695, HMF exhaust w/jet kit and K&N filter pack for $300. Total=$1395. I don't know what size rear spacers to put on.

Sounds good to me. 2 inch rear spacers should do.

yep agreed the warrior has one of the longest 4 stroke sport atv pedigrees in the world. As the sayin goes if it aint broke don't fix it !!!!!!!!! But with all that said the best bang for your buck mod on these quads is suspension , Tires, Gearing, Exhaust, and open up the intake. That will really bring these quads alive

I'm definitely going to go all out on this warrior and Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with my buddy's Honda 420ex this summer. You guys fer sure opened my eyes up to a new world.lol. Can't wait to get my A-Arms!

Back