Identify This Carb ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete7072

Reaction score
Anyone really good with Mikuni aftermarket carbs ? This is the pic of mine, I need the model numbers, or style. 2003 Warrior. A buddy of mine said it was a 2 Stroke Carb on a 4 Stroke Warrior. Little plate on it has this: G4 5 1 . I have a small air leak at the boot lead from Carb to Head, and need this fixed.

Last edited:
is it the 38mm? or a 36mm? i have that exact carb and mine is a 38mm and yes its a 2 stroke carb but i dont know the model or anything sorry if you pull the rubber off is there a tab on the alum piece big enough to use a piece of hose with hose clamps?

The part in green is what I need. It's sucking small amount of air in through there. I know that the main Jet that was in there was a 210. We dropped it, because it was dumping fuel too fast. We sprayed that area down with Carb Cleaner, and it dropped then stalled. There is still a little sputtering in the exhaust when you rev it up. Nothing too serious, just a sputter once in a while. We tracked it down to that area with carb cleaner. I can't do much without replacing that piece. It's also running a little rich.

Last edited:
rappy boots are about 2.5 - 3 inches long thats a short boot

take the intake off and try and separate the rubber from the alum on the intake boot its self then maybe you can have a welder weld a flange on to it and use a hose that's a much better setup the that IMO

looks like a 35-38mm mikuni older 80s tech 2 stroke carb the OD on the old mikuni 35-38mm were the same

Last edited:
ok ill help out UFO ultimate fuel optimizer, is is a weel though out design the goes in side the round slide, incressing the closed throttle all the way to 3/4 throttle velocity, on the sleds its getting a 6 hp increes at the crand and about 4 to 3 and the track

ok ill help out UFO ultimate fuel optimizer, is is a weel though out design the goes in side the round slide, incressing the closed throttle all the way to 3/4 throttle velocity, on the sleds its getting a 6 hp increes at the crand and about 4 to 3 and the track
you do realize these gains are for snomos in reality you would only gain 1hp at best

The problem I'm having is that I can't just "Google" Warrior Manifold, and expect to this one. For all I know this could be a Wave Runner Manifold, on my bike.

Maybe they took a Raptor 350 boot and cut it to get it to fit in the space. Have you had it off to see if it has been cut or modified in any way?

Maybe they took a Raptor 350 boot and cut it to get it to fit in the space. Have you had it off to see if it has been cut or modified in any way?

I had it off, cleaned it and put it back in. I didn't even think about measuring it to see. I guess it's going to have to come back off.

I'm telling you your chances of getting another just like that one is almost0 you will be better off modifying the one you have to except a big peice of hose clamped to the carb and manifold

Back