How to get cheap and easy lowend power out of yamaha warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if any of you guys run the vetoes keys and did it help alot, so you just take the stator cover off and then the fly wheel and the little key in the cranks is all you change? So how would that advance you timing? It just need to hear more about before I do it

The downside to the timing advance is more heat it the motor so you might need to start running higher octane so you dont have knocking problems. Also theres the possibility of being easier to shear

Yeah you remove the flywheel and replace the key that holds it inplace on the crank. Run 93 octane when you do it. I think people have had probs with the shearing becuase they don't seat them fully into the crank, like I stated above.

Thanks for all the help I will let you know what I did and if it helps

Running 93 helps it run smoother and cooler and cleaner regardless, i run th key, its worth the fight, and if you tighten the flywheel back like its supposed to be then you thereticly dont even need a key under the flywheel, ive had one in mine quite a while no issues till the crank failed(failure was caused a factory defect in the crank and was completely unrelated to the degree key)

I've been thinking about doing 14-38 on my 02 she has **** loads of power still with the 14-40 still wheelie happy all the way up to 3rd with the Holeshots on back anyway ******* RAZR's don't grip for **** on back

I've been thinking about doing 14-38 on my 02 she has **** loads of power still with the 14-40 still wheelie happy all the way up to 3rd with the Holeshots on back anyway ******* RAZR's don't grip for **** on back

Mine aint wheelie prone, it sets to low, it just spinns the rears in 1-5 if its not moist loamy dirt, otherways it just spins with my butt slid way back, lakes it launch out of the burns like the space shuttle though. . .

that's why I'm thinking the 92 motor in my 02 is already built up cause the guy I bought the 92 from said he had just put $1600 with labor into the quad before I bought it off him and the 02 is like night and day difference in power compared to the 01

actually the Holeshots are heavier than the Razr's it's just the Holeshots grip and the Razr's don't I can light em up all the way through 6th like nothing

u guys with ur holeshots and what not......yea i have razr2's and gncc holeshots...but i have my best tires...tractor tires.....ohh yea there small as the razr2's but they have mean tractor treads.....what brand you say? really there tractor tires lol

I got trail claw 2's and they are amazing lol and with a tire on an aluminum rim the weigh about 5pounds a wheel

Back