how good is a DG megaphone exaust!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAH. I run a DMC. What pipe is your bud talkin about. They do make some killer stuff.

I pulled this from powroll's website... Powroll recommends the White Brothers (Vance & Hines) E Series or Supertrapp IDS2 slip-on mufflers for the Warrior and Raptor 350.

I think he said it was a drag pipe ver but they are probly pricy I don't really need a drag pipe just maybe a sports muffler or just a semi-racing don't really need a full race pipe I do hit the trails hard an need some more power for these punks on there 400exs lol man can't wait 14thooth front sprocket=)

Looks to me like a really good quality an durabuilty bet it sounds killer has the caps to good price:)

Yea looks like u would feel a big differance in the mid to top for sure with that pipe!!

Hey guys I got that DG muffler an it sounds killer little leak at the head but not to much but my question I put it on I still got stock jets an all twin air filter!now my plus looks not bad kinda looks rich almost an ya when I ride it an give it a lot of rpms an let off she backfires abit I'm confused is it getting to much fuel now compared to the stock muffler help on this agghh:(

Up the pilot get to like a 45 and look at the spark plug if its black its rich tan its perfect and if its white its lean on the main jet

Back