horsepower

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on exhaust, intake, CDI, compression, jetting and shtuff. If it were perfect, I'd say 29.858 At the LS dyno.

How bout if I both super and turbo charged a warrior, with 2.225:1 compression so I can run 100lbs of boost, modified a TRX450R 5 valve head to fit, and did the stock exhaust mod, what kind of HP would I be looking at then???

How bout if I both super and turbo charged a warrior, with 2.225:1 compression so I can run 100lbs of boost, modified a TRX450R 5 valve head to fit, and did the stock exhaust mod, what kind of HP would I be looking at then???

Man now thats funny :haha:

But seriously id say you'd be close to 120hp at the wheels.....add a 300 wet shot to that and you'd be screamin fast:tup:

i got the stocker and thats all i can do right now but i plan on modding my air box soon and what cam would recomend stage 1 hot cam?

Dont get a hotcam. Too mild. Once your head is built and with a good port and springs get the web.390. Really depends how your riding style is. Im gonna switch to a .415 soon

Back