horsepower

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diesel has ignited down to about 14:1, but is very inefficient at that. I know of many diesels running well over 20 psi and the only main mod to handle that is studs. Many of the ones I know are 7.3 and 6.0's. As for a turbo seal blowing causing a run away motor that is old school IDI's. Unless someones doing stupid **** on newer motors. The amount of oil needed to rev an engine high enough to make it run away would be alot!! Which means the leak would have to be MASSIVE!

The turbo seals I was talking about was on rigs not pickups but same idea

20 psi isnt nothin on a diesel I daily drive a cummins with compound turbo set up (twins) an it puts out 76psi head is studed an fire ringed

20 psi isnt nothin on a diesel I daily drive a cummins with compound turbo set up (twins) an it puts out 76psi head is studed an fire ringed

dang that sucker must sound mean when it spools up!

20 psi is alot on a non modified off the show room floor late model diesel pickup most wont stay like that unless you change the studs/head bolts

but 73psi thats insane!!!!

Most entertaining thread so far! fighting, dumbass comments, lets keep this up! come one! anything else y'all can fight about??? maybe XD

I have a sense of humor, sometimes. It just is irritating to me when guys say crap like that. I bet she rides better than you.

I have a sense of humor, sometimes. It just is irritating to me when guys say crap like that. I bet she rides better than you.

Perhaps, but I don't ride for competition, just casual fun with the kids... I guess 10 years in the military had me grow some pretty thick skin, and I don't get offended @ all...

I actually quoted her asking for others to fight about something so that it would show the irony of the statement...

Sorry if anyones feelings are hurt...

Back