god d$mn piece if mother f^%$in ****

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Noss Machine. com , i believe, give them a call, their website is a little outdated.
its machined out of a single piece of alum. it's part case saver, and it also chain gaurd, i forgot what i payed for it, but its worth it.

hey Deadbeat! post a pic of it! i just got a new puter, finallly, still fingering this baby out!!!!

yes the web site works! but there is no pic of the warrior case saver, and no it doesn't look like the 450 one. Remeber to call and ask for it

P6150028.jpg
yeasus! Here is the pic. It has a layer of aluminum that sits in front of the case, between the chain and the case. I think I paid $65 for it? Just call him and ask, there is no pic of it on the website.

yeah i checked out the picture in the elite section but i didnt know if it had the layer of aluminium that site between the chain and the case... i might just have to get ahold of them and buy one already... i just installed a direct shifter yesterday hahaha

Man i know that sucks. I had the same thing happen to my engine after I had just sunk $700 into a rebuilt engine. I had just got it put back in and took it down the road and the master link popped off the chain. Smash! I thought there's $700 down the drain. I pulled it back to the shop, took JB weld, and stuck the pieces back in place. I rode it a couple hours later and it has been like that ever since.

Back