First Gen Club

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man, has to be. We didn't bash in their 2nd gens. This was started as a thread for comradery. Nothing bad was said about 89-04 bikes. Guess that's what happens when you deal with the "other side of town". Lol

Ah whatever man. Let them have their fun. Before you know it, the raptor 350 owners will start their own thread, and will beat up on the 2nd gen guys. That's how the "todem pole" works.

Another intruder alert! Holy hell! Are we the only ones sticking to our designated thread? As both parties have indicated each thread is for their own? Tisk tisk... LMFAO! I'm gettin a beer! This **** is fun!

Another intruder alert! Holy hell! Are we the only ones sticking to our designated thread? As both parties have indicated each thread is for their own? Tisk tisk... LMFAO! I'm gettin a beer! This **** is fun!

88 started it! its like a game of capture the flag!!!!! hahahahahaha

88 get your ass back over here! That's one, don't make me go to 2:argh:. Gotta keep a leash on these damn teens...

Back