Feel like I'm drowning

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex of 1.5 weeks ago, just posted on facebook that I cheated on her and she wants the iPad she gave to me as a gift back so she can have it. Hah. No and no.

Hmm... this sounds like when I broke up with my first ex (psycho bitch). My PS2 (tells you how long ago this was) was crapping out. She GAVE me her PS2 because she had just gotten an XBOX 360, and didn't want it anymore. I finally find my chance to rid myself of that cunt, and after two weeks apart she contacts my sister with a list of things she has to give me, and a list of things she has at my house. Guess what was on that list. Yup, the PS2 that she GAVE me. I just gave it back because I didn't want to hear any ****, or worse.

Well my ex is already running around screwing people and making out with like 6 dudes at every party so now I realized I was dating a slut lolol now I'm just embarrassed to be associated with her

Did she at least give you a good ******* in the sack? We already now she was "******* with you". lol

Oh yeah we screwed like rabbits lol we were together from the time I was 13 until I'm damn near 18 and two weeks later she's already all over other dudes and **** it's like dammmmmmmnnn.... Skank

I'd say you don't have much to complain about then! Could have been that she was a prude with you, and a skank with all other guys. That'd make you feel worse.

Latest posts

Back