Feel like I'm drowning

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And what you said really hits home and i feel like it will help me out a lot thank you very much.

No problem. Just sounded like my recent experience was along the same lines as yours. If this was the first, or maybe second time she pulled this, I'd be more easy going and tell you to talk to her about it, so you can work things out. But, this is like the fourth time? That's just bullshit in my book.

Not saying that you need to base your opinion on what has happened to me in my life, but, don't put yourself through this crap when you don't have to.

We'll it's technically the third time we have separated and this was the second time it was like this so I'm gonna do a three strike thing here one more time and she's done

We'll it's technically the third time we have separated and this was the second time it was like this so I'm gonna do a three strike thing here one more time and she's done

Stick to your plan. It's going to be damn tough if you end up having to go through with it. But, it's a part of life. Once it's done and over with there will come a day when you don't even think of it, or her, and you'll realize you're free.

Woke up yet again to the same thing this morning she doesn't know so I told her how I felt and she got mad at me and then she said she didn't want to be with me then she just said she needed more time to thnk and I still just don't know what the **** to think or do this really just SUCKS ASS!!!

Get rid of her and all of her bullshit. Focus on yourself, get through school, maybe date around a little when you are ready.

Hey dude. You're better than this. You're gonna pull through.

Dude.. there are a million girls out there. Actually, 3.5 billion to be exact. As soon as you find a new hottie to kiss, you'll be forgetting about the old one. It's clear you're way too young to worry about losing one - it just seems that way. It always hurts, always. But... there are always more... always :)

Use this opportunity to improve your game. Get in the gym 3-4 times a week, update your wardrobe, improve your interaction skills. Leave the past behind and reach new heights.

:tup:Yep movin on she's already been with like 3 dudes now so nice to see what kind of person she really is lol it's kinda freaking gross if I think about it lol but just got a new girl just gonna say I have moved on to greener pastures lol
Thanks for the support your an amazing bunch of guys

My ex of 1.5 weeks ago, just posted on facebook that I cheated on her and she wants the iPad she gave to me as a gift back so she can have it. Hah. No and no.

Well my ex is already running around screwing people and making out with like 6 dudes at every party so now I realized I was dating a slut lolol now I'm just embarrassed to be associated with her

Latest posts

Back