exhausts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
ya well i'm just seeing what you guys think. I think I know which one i'm headed for. but I kind of want more top end power cause in the fall, winter, and early spring I get to ride in a big 49 acre field. i know the white bros is adjustable but i don't want to get it and it not sound as good as like the HMF or whatever. just want some opinions. I wanna get my money's worth :p

I have an HMF, and like it, but it's not the right choice if you're looking for a top end gain. If you find any dyno sheets for them, you'll see that most of the power gain is at the bottom end of the rpm range. I would go for either a yoshimura or big gun for the top end power gains.

i havent ridden another warrior with another pipe but i got a pro circuit on mine and its awesome.

why no Yoshi? :mad:

too expensive! but if I found a cheaper one I would buy it.. I don't have a job so i'm not making any money right now I just have whats left from christmas and from cutting grass inthe summer!

[quote:1kbmtyfw]why no Yoshi? :mad:

too expensive! but if I found a cheaper one I would buy it.. I don't have a job so i'm not making any money right now I just have whats left from christmas and from cutting grass inthe summer![/quote:1kbmtyfw]

well, you get what you pay for. ;)

whats so good about it anyways?? just cause it's expensive you guys think it's good!?

its not much more expensive than any other aftermarket pipe, and its just a damn nice pipe. The fit and finish is awesome, and it probly has the best throttle response of most pipes.

Seriously dude if your gonna buy new you might as well save your money and buy a good pipe, one that will last. Otherwize for now get a used one.

[quote:ftla7sbj]whats so good about it anyways?? just cause it's expensive you guys think it's good!?

its not much more expensive than any other aftermarket pipe, and its just a damn nice pipe. The fit and finish is awesome, and it probly has the best throttle response of most pipes.[/quote:ftla7sbj]

ITS NOT EXPENSIVE.

To buy an HMF with the quiet core, spark arrestor and the addition of a color your going to have around 260 bucks in it. And you still have an aluminum canister exhaust thats really to short to actually benefit the warrior where it needs it (however woods riders would see better results from it)

The Yosh is Fully stainless steel. It come with the TEC kit installed already which costs 30$! Its long enough to actually do something for the motor. It will look good for years and perform good for years also.

Fully loaded HMF (still not stainless, and still of lower quality)-260 bucks

Yoshimura- 279.99

Both are good but after weighing the facts for each one i went with the Yoshimura. Im glad i didnt buy the HMF, every single one that i see on any machine is too short and sounds way to loud.

Like i said both are good.... but the yosh is superior to the HMF. Not that it really makes a diffrence on the lame stock motor anyway really.

I had to choose White Brothers well because I have to live up to the screen name. I love this pipe incredible HP gains and it sounds awsome. I LOVE IT!

well If I went with a plain HMF with no quite core It could be cheaper. I guess I could wait and save up cause I doubt I'm going to be doing any more riding till mid spring cause my dad has to put new bearings in the rear axle. so, the yoshi rly gives more power than any exhaust pretty much? with out going rlly expensive that is. I'm still deciding. I'd liek to have a nice sounding pipe but I dno if the yoshi sounds too different from my pipe. it might be just the vids but i dno

LOL ya everyone has different opinions. I can just wait till spring or something cause I won't have enough for one. I just want the best without paying a lot!

Back