exhausts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, the Yoshi sounds real nice, and its quieter than most of the other aftermarket pipes which is a GOOD thing. Yoshi for quality and bang-for-your-buck.

well we'll see. maybe I won't even end up getting a pipe. I would like a yoshi but the HMF sounds good too but i dno i have time to think and save up

Well dude, either way you go they are both proven products so I'm sure you'll be happy with either one. By the way, that warrior I told you about that I picked up has a White Bros pipe on it and it sounds pretty good too. Just remember that loud = better is NOT the case.

well dave is selling a white bros pipe but I wan't sure about it cause I didn't know how it sounded. but you said it sounded good so I got another one to keep in mind

well dave is selling a white bros pipe but I wan't sure about it cause I didn't know how it sounded. but you said it sounded good so I got another one to keep in mind

This is your problem.... your basing your pipe choice on sound. If you want a pipe clearly for sound then buy a DG or cobra. And i hope you honestly were not serious when you said my vids sound like the stock pipe haha. The one video has me using the tec kit.... read what i posted not just watch the vids.

No pipe is going to give you a HUGE gain. all pipes even the cheapest will give you a little gain. However in my opinion the pipes that give you the most usable horsepower gain would be the Yoshi, Big gun, pro circuit. It not that they give you more its that they give you horsepower you can use in diffrent spots in the rpm's. In stock form the warrior lacks any kind of top end, the 3 pipes i listed are a good start in giving you somewhat of a pull up top instead of the flat stock motor.

of course I'm deciding on sound cause I don't want it sounding like ****! but the yoshi sounds not too bad but I will just have to save up if I want it

If you want screaming tops and mids get the yoshi, if you want more mids and bottom end than get the hmf. If you want the power shifted even more to the top end than get the fmf p.b. header afterwards. The yoshi and p.b. header setup works better than any other setup I've seen/tried.

i like my full yoshi setup, the headpipe actually bulges once it comes out of the head and is a lot bigger than stock, the fmf is the same size as stock as far as i know.

you can get a yoshi headpipe direct from yoshi for 104!

I contacted them about it a while ago just havent worked up the money to buy it yet.

i got mine off ebay for fairly cheap i think $75 looks awesome with that goldish look you get with the stainless. way better than the stock rusty one

well as much as I would want both Iam thinking of the HMF cause of the low end power added. godo for learning how to do wheelies

you can get a yoshi headpipe direct from yoshi for 104!

I contacted them about it a while ago just havent worked up the money to buy it yet.
Yeah and yhe Yosh head pipe is the heavyest gauge steel you can get, out of all the pipes.

Back