edelbrock carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS already has mine, so there's nothing I can do but wait.

yeoldetyme, if you didn't contact them about it yet i'd do it now and find out what's going on.

Yeah thats the bad thing about eBay. Sellers have up to a month (I think) to ship items out. But I still love eBay!

sorry to hear about that guys now all u can do is wait for it to come and puter on and fine tune it and ride

Well if all else fails you have the buyer protection policey I think it is called.

i e-mailed and called the fuckers and left a message, i noticed that they have some negative feedback about not recieving items

What seller did you buy it from? I bought mine from motomahimahi.

[quote:8j0hvdu5]i e-mailed and called the fuckers and left a message, i noticed that they have some negative feedback about not recieving items

What seller did you buy it from? I bought mine from motomahimahi.[/quote:8j0hvdu5]
i bought my hmf off of him.... never agian will i buy from him. i took him a week to even do the transaction or wht ever. then a week an a half to ship it :mad: then when i got it i didnt come with required jets like it said it did

I was looking at buying something from him, but I looked at the negative feedback comments and they all related to late shipping or incorrect product, so I avoided it.

Glad I did.

well i think you guys learned a good lessing about ebay dont buy things with the seller has a couple of negatives for shiping i did once lost 50bucks and no more will i do it again

same here........welll havent lost money but the shiping aspect taking so long youd think he were shiping it from pluto or something....

Be sure to vent via his feedback! That way others will know how common the problem is with him.

[quote:xe3aw0ga]

C'mon moneybags!

lol mine will be here thursday i checked today yes yes finally get rid of the stock BICE OF ****. ;D [/quote:xe3aw0ga]

moneybags will have it in like 2 weeks then we can order it

[quote:9a39wkau]
moneybags will have it in like 2 weeks then we can order it

THAT'S MY BOY!

He's gonna take care of me when I get old! ;)[/quote:9a39wkau]

you still got a ways to screw up inbetwene now and then

So, other than this guy on eBay, who's got the best price on the Edel?

We'll be ordering ours soon! :cool:

Back