edelbrock carb

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stock carb should be prohibited from being installed at the factory, what a piece of ****! ;D

The stock carb should be prohibited from being installed at the factory, what a piece of ****! ;D

that should be done i think it is a pos sucks lets contact yamaha and see what they say. ;D

I'm not sure, but I believe I'd be pretty well ticked if I bought a new yfm 350 and it didn't have a carb! lol

Looks like Edelbrock would give them a cut rate for em if they bought enough to make em a stock part. As long as your writing them, tell em to get a deal with ITP so they come out with good tires as well.

Yeah, an' shocks, and longer A-arms & Swinger, better CDI, bump up the displacement a little......... where do we stop?!

Glad somebody got my sarcasm...lol

Seriously, they try to keep the price as low as possible or at least competitive. They probably figure that we'll personalize them how we want to and be more pleased with the final result than they could possibly do in mass production. IMO

recived my edelbrock carb today and put on runs great needs to be fine tuned a little better but works great i can feel the power it had when i went on the road and nailed the gas the front end came up no prolbum at all. every one needs to get one ;D

il get it fully ajusted hopefully tomarrow after school and befor i go to work i have 30minits ill play with it for a while and tune it up.ill let u all know as soon as i get it done.

just curious, what does it take to change the needle to a different size? I know you can change the height with an external adjuster, but i never got a look inside one yet.

just curious, what does it take to change the needle to a different size? I know you can change the height with an external adjuster, but i never got a look inside one yet.

Three screws on the top, one screw to remove the slide, and a flat head screw driver to unscrew the adjuster and get the needle out.

finally got ajusted today and rod it for a while good all around power now the tires dont know what to do but spin anymore when i take off i should of bought one a long time ago almost best investment ive ever made for my bike first suspenseon was the first and then the carb. need suspenion for better handeling for the ride ;D ;D

Yeah all this talk and working 50+ hours a week has my mouth watering for this carb...

I'm pissed. I was supposed to get mine friday, but the ebay seller didn't even ship it out until friday evening, so it's supposed to be here next friday now. I have everything torn off of my warrior ready for the new one, so now I can't even ride it until friday. This is bullshit! :mad:

They did that to me too, i waited for 3 weeks, and never got my carb from them. Finnaly i called them and somehow they never had a record of recieving my money order, so to be nice the shipped it overnight had it the next day. Id call them up tell them wats going on.

Back