Edelbroch Carb?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what about safety wire? and use the special safety wire pliers that clamp down, spin around, and twist the wire up tight? sounds like a good idea to me and safety wire is cheap, so if you have to take it off, you can always re-do it!

what about safety wire? and use the special safety wire pliers that clamp down, spin around, and twist the wire up tight? sounds like a good idea to me and safety wire is cheap, so if you have to take it off, you can always re-do it!

a 1" hose clamp is pretty cheap too, and wont cut into the plastic fuel line.

Just go with the screw-type clamp.

You'll be glad you did.

yeah i didnt think about hose clamps, but ive had those seize up on me (rear shock rezzy). didnt know they made them that small.

I simply used the clear poly tubing they sell at hardware stores, and the stock size and it fit perfect for both. If it's a little too tight just heat the tubing up a little with a heat gun or lighter and press it onto the edelbrock's barbed fitting. The stock size of fuel line will still flow plenty of fuel to supply it.

You should of ran a wet nos kit, much better and less risky than the foggers.

I would've run a wet kit, but a wet kit is about 5-600 bucks and i can get a dry kit for $200. I'd prefer a wet, but the price is so much better.

Completely understandable, but the motor damage that can result from a improperly running kit will cause much more in damage. Running too rich or lean will cause detonation or a nitrous backfire, very bad news for both. Running your motor rich in the meantime will really gunk up the top end with carbon, and it really sucks to clean it out on rebuilds!!! The excess carbon will cause valve trouble and the use of many spark plugs. Save for a few months even if you have to and go with the wet kit, you'll be much happier.

I'm not worried about motor damage due to the fact that it is being tuned with a wideband o2 sensor on a mustang chassis dyno. I just happened to work for a fairly large motorsports facility with all the things i could want. Anyhow, dry kit it is.

Back