Edelbroch Carb?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstcriusen1

Reaction score
OK I see a lot of yas seem to like the E. carb.

What kinda differance is there , Mostlly power wise........

Is it very noticable...........?

I already seemed to work out the stumble the stocker has on snappen the throttle , Especially that off idle thing. (some modification can virtually eliminate it) And also I jetted her up.

Is there any more to gain by getting one? They flow more air ? I didnt see any charts on it anywhere to compare between carbs.

I'm piped ,cammed ( hot cam), K&N Air filter and cut the air box lid.

Any inoput would be ppreciated ;D

Everyone is going to tell you that with the edel alone you will get like a 5-7 HP gain. I will be getting myself one very shortly it is well worth it..

The power gain is definitely noticable. Aside from the power, you also get better throttle response, and much easier jetting. And it's shiny ;)

i would definitely get one. i dont think that i have ever heard anything bad about them. i cant wait to pick up one myself

I believe theyre even made in the good ol USA. Gotta like that.

The power gain is definitely noticable. Aside from the power, you also get better throttle response, and much easier jetting. And it's shiny ;)
just a question (out of ignorance), how is the jetting easier? do you not have to change jets or what? id like to get me one too but funds are LOW! maybe someday. lol

...And it's shiny ;)

Not only that, anything with a fuel line that big HAS to be cool.

...and yes they're made right here in the USA. All of Vic's stuff is!!

;D

Sounds like a kewl deal!

Ok . I htought i seen a pos ton here browsen through the olde rones where someone actually picked up on for $366 As I recall.

Anyone know where that might be? I see them only for 400 And up.

I shy away from ebay when a descent money is concerned.

So if some one knows where i might beable to get a deal on one.............tune me in!! : )

Sounds like a kewl deal!

Ok . I htought i seen a pos ton here browsen through the olde rones where someone actually picked up on for $366 As I recall.

Anyone know where that might be? I see them only for 400 And up.

I shy away from ebay when a descent money is concerned.

So if some one knows where i might beable to get a deal on one.............tune me in!! : )

Actually, the $366 deal is on eBay. The guy who sells them is a trusted seller though, so you won't have anything to be worried about.

I think you can also get them for 366 on atvparts.biz

Yip!

That's where we got ours.

I know some ppl have been having problems with at least one person selling them on eBay. That's why I got ours from atvparts.biz- didn't want to take a chance.

I just ordered mine from this place
http://dtdyno.com/shop/ATV/carbs/
atvparts.biz Prices went up ................

I never ordered from here before..............anyone ever hear of them?

I called it in.............they seemed like nice people. I'll be sure to let yas know how it goes.

Shiny?? Big fuel line?? YES!!! and HELL YES!!! These little bastards put some powerband on there. No more hesitation like the stocker, response is like lightning and the power is smooth everywhere unlike the rest of the carbs out there today. Adding a little american muscle to a jap quad has it's benefits indeed. To compliment it get a port job, oversize intake valve, and a full race web cam, and a dyna ignition for some serious power. These components greatly compliment each other for some excellent power and torque. Laugh and **** your joors, your buddy won't catch you on a z400 floored!!! ;D ;D ;D

Shiny?? Big fuel line?? YES!!! and HELL YES!!! These little bastards put some powerband on there. No more hesitation like the stocker, response is like lightning and the power is smooth everywhere unlike the rest of the carbs out there today. Adding a little american muscle to a jap quad has it's benefits indeed.....

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

:cool:

Hmm......bigger fuel lines?

How do you adapt them to the fuel outlet?

Does somthing come woth the kit?

I scored one of these carbs on ebay for $180 shipped in december of 04. Still have yet to run it. I'm just getting it ready to run. Full port/polish, Hot Cams (it's going bye-bye), wiesco 10.25:1 (soon to be 12:1), 41mm intake valve, and it'll be getting a little nitrous. Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion as to which jet i should run. I need to run it kinda fat due to the dry no2 kit. i have the 16, 19, and 20. Thanks guys.

I scored one of these carbs on ebay for $180 shipped in december of 04. Still have yet to run it. I'm just getting it ready to run. Full port/polish, Hot Cams (it's going bye-bye), wiesco 10.25:1 (soon to be 12:1), 41mm intake valve, and it'll be getting a little nitrous. Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion as to which jet i should run. I need to run it kinda fat due to the dry no2 kit. i have the 16, 19, and 20. Thanks guys.

Your prolly going to need to order one, i have a 20E in mine and i think i have 1 click to the richer left on the needle, so it needs replaced with a bigger

It depends on the float level adjustment, I doubt if anyone has the same settings with the edel needles. I'm running a 17E myself with perfect jetting. I was running a 16E before the engine work this winter, and about 8 clicks out. You should of ran a wet nos kit, much better and less risky than the foggers.

Hmm......bigger fuel lines?

How do you adapt them to the fuel outlet?

Does somthing come woth the kit?

It comes with a bigger fuel line, but it fit loosely and leaked at the petcock with the spring clamps that came with it. It would probably work fine if a regular screw type hose clamp was used with it, but I had some red tusk fuel line laying around that fit without even using clamps.

Back