dyno jet kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if ya need a pic let me know because i still need to do it to mine. ive just been putting off taking the carb of til i have a good reason and that would be a good reason

Ya its worth it i did it and it made a little difference and every little bit helps!
And you can actually do it without taking the carb off... I have changed the main jet out before with the carb still on.

I got some mikuni jets from rocky mountain they are only 3 bucks a piece. Prob better then buying any kit unless you found a good deal on a gytr kit I heard they come with mikunis. Im upping my pilot and main 1 size but I only have removed the spark arrestor.

I got some mikuni jets from rocky mountain they are only 3 bucks a piece. Prob better then buying any kit unless you found a good deal on a gytr kit I heard they come with mikunis. Im upping my pilot and main 1 size but I only have removed the spark arrestor.

what series did you get? i couldn't figure out which ones i needed. i know its the hex head type jet, but they didn't have 152.5 for it. what other jets could i subsitute for them?

what series did you get? i couldn't figure out which ones i needed. i know its the hex head type jet, but they didn't have 152.5 for it. what other jets could i subsitute for them?
I went on jetsrus.com and added some jets to my cart and that gave me the number then I looked it up on rocky mountain.
My raptor takes 102.221's the warrior is prob different tho.

Last edited:
Got my jets installed tonight havnt got a chance to run it yet but it idles good with only 2.25 turns out now and not 4+ lol.

usually the throttle feel is a little more crisp with the better accel spring, its a mod that should be done to every warrior carb imo.

Back