do warriors have a lot of trouble

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:2ug66six]

Kinda like the g-force axle, hahahaha
Whats wrong with the G-force?[/quote:2ug66six]

The company makes different batches, good ones and bad ones. You can get a good one that will never bend or anything or you will get the bad one that will bend all the time. Idk there kinda weird, ive herd of people have ones last threw everything then ive herd of people bending them on the first ride. My friend got one of the bad ones, bent it on the first ride. But theres a life time warroranty so i guess it doesnt matter if you bend them or not.

there not really good on repair time. My friend waited for over a month to get it back and that kinda sucks in the spring when you ride a lot.

im just sick of fixing it..so im trying to get a 250r
Let me get this right you want a 20 year old quad because your Warrior isn't reliable. The last 250R I saw, sold for $3500 and it wasn't mint. If thats the case buy a new quad.

Warriors own in reliability. They are head strong work horses. I NEVER had a problem with my warrior except for my fathers which blew a stator. 80 bucks later we were out mudding again.

im just sick of fixing it..so im trying to get a 250r

If you can't take good enough care of a warrior to keep it running, you're already doomed if you get a 250r. 2 strokes, especially 2 strokes that are over 20 years old and were most likely used for racing at one point, have a very strong tendency to be tempermental. If you're tired of doing repairs, then get something newer, and TAKE CARE OF IT! Any machine will be an unreliable pos if you don't maintain it right.

i have maintaned my warrior very good..thank u very much..and the 250r im getting isnt even going to be rode until its completely rebuilt.already had one and it was great

bro im not trying to be an ass but i used to own 2 strokes and to be honest they suck with reliability dont get me wrong they are just as good as 4 strokes to me except they are harder to wheelie which means it has no low end power

i have maintaned my warrior very good..thank u very much..and the 250r im getting isnt even going to be rode until its completely rebuilt.already had one and it was great
Your right, it's your money, your choice.

so to say it short and sweet: if they dont fall apart they are great on relyability, if u get a lemon (monday or friday) quad, it will be a nonstop money pit

so to say it short and sweet: if they dont fall apart they are great on relyability, if u get a lemon (monday or friday) quad, it will be a nonstop money pit
Justin I would have your Warrior sweet in a few days, and it would break down again. ;D

thanks alot ass, thats a real confidence booster cause i consitered keeping it now that i have a job and completelyh rebuild the whole thing from the ground up and thoroughly clean everything (paint and PD)

thanks alot ass, thats a real confidence booster cause i consitered keeping it now that i have a job and completelyh rebuild the whole thing from the ground up and thoroughly clean everything (paint and PD)
I'm just kidden bro ;D I hope you do get everything right. I don't want to see no one get rid of their Warrior.

true dat, i was thinking about selling both my warriors and getting a 400ex or a 450r but its not worth it at all i love them too much and its sweet when everyone sees you rip on a warrior and asked what it is and there surprised :eek: when its a warrior.

Back