Dammit boy!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god college football... I can't stand football, baseball, or hockey. ****** hate it. Rather watch soccer, or better yet, womens volleyball.

Oh god college football... I can't stand football, baseball, or hockey. ****** hate it. Rather watch soccer, or better yet, womens volleyball.

That's pretty un-American...lol...Different strokes for different folks... I love it. Wife hates it.

But then again, being from Va, you don't have a real team to root for anyhow...lol

Woman's volleyball - good
Woman's gymnastics -better (Hey gawarrior, we won that one last year too)
Just busting your balls a little.

I'm not from Va. I'm actually from Jersey. Let me find a vid and I'll show you my sport. A sport that I actually play, and not watch on tv or pay for high priced shitty food at a stadium.

This is what I do. I have better video but none on computer. This is off youtube. Was 3 years ago. I'm the number 3 in green and gold on the black horse. We play harder and faster than that. And I'm usually better then I was there, but my whole 09 personal like sucked so that had some to dohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjvO-GQHqJ4&feature=player_detailpage with it.

Not polo! Polocrosse! We are a much better, down to earth crowd. Polo is played with mallets that have long handles, and a wooden ball. Or sport is a combo of polo and lacrosse. It is pretty much lacrosse on a horse. Sponge rubber ball, shorter handle, racquet type head. And polo has 4 players to a team, we use 3. Polo has a lot of rich, snobby people, and it is not a family orientated. Besides, we party our asses off! I garruntee that we go through more alcohol in 2 nights then this whole forum goes through in a week, maybe two! When we get together there is a walmart with an empty beer isle somewhere! Our sport is harder, too.

Not polo! Polocrosse! We are a much better, down to earth crowd. Polo is played with mallets that have long handles, and a wooden ball. Or sport is a combo of polo and lacrosse. It is pretty much lacrosse on a horse. Sponge rubber ball, shorter handle, racquet type head. And polo has 4 players to a team, we use 3. Polo has a lot of rich, snobby people, and it is not a family orientated. Besides, we party our asses off! I garruntee that we go through more alcohol in 2 nights then this whole forum goes through in a week, maybe two! When we get together there is a walmart with an empty beer isle somewhere! Our sport is harder, too.

Apologies!!!! Saw about 10 sec of the clip.(I'm on my phone @work and bossman walked by) viewed it again, yes I see the difference. Looks more exciting and harder.

Dude you should see it in person! You think you cheer and root for your fav team? Come to one of these and you wont be able to speak after the first few games cause you'll be screaming so much. Lol. We play all around the world, too. In over ten countries I think. And we all have the chance to be part of an international team. If you make the tryouts and can raise the money to travel ofcourse. I've never been, but I've still gotten to play with the Irish, Aussies, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, and a few UK players. We are a lot like quad riders, we are all friends and are all out there for the same reason.

Well, a new fuse later, and it turns over, sparks, and all seams to work except for the solenoid has to be jumped. Don't know if it was bad before or Ashton burned it with the reverse battery hook-up. Found one brand new $5.99!!! So, he doesn't have to work off much debt. Lucky for him!!

Back