Dammit boy!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonbug2004

Reaction score
So my I'm working night this week. And the new battery comes in for my sons 50cc, (China). My ten yr. old decides he'll put it in while I sleep this after noon. Anybody want to guess? Yep, cables on backwards! :argh: I checked the fuse on the hot wire ( blown ). My? ? is what else can I expect to be toast? Any chance I got lucky? I haven't had time to look at anything bit the fuse and remove the the cables.

It about broke my heart when he told me what he done. He said he was sorry and will help me fix any thing that's wrong with it. Even though it might cost him some extra chores. All his words and earnestly said. Sometimes life's lessons cost Dad extra $$'s, but they are totally worth it!!

That sucks man. My dad would have beat me to ****, over that. Glad HE has grown up. Lol. You are probably ok, beacuse the fuse blew. It hopefully severed the connection before it damaged anything else. Just like fusable links on cars.

Oh, and btw. Atleas your boy is 10. There are ADULTS out there that do this **** still!

Oh, and btw. Atleas your boy is 10. There are ADULTS out there that do this **** still!
That's my problem, my dad wants to work on the '65 SS when I'm not around and usually causes me twice as much work to fix his mistakes when I arrive!

Yea, I would have an ass beating for that, too! He's wanting to help and learn, so I try not to lose it with him. If he learns and carries that knowledge the rest of his life its worth a $1 fuse or a $15 voltage regulator.(which he'll pay for)

My 10 yr old had 110 cc Chinese quad as well... I bought it cheap with a bad battery and gunked up carb... Got it running, but haven't got a battery yet. So when he wants to ride, he has to use the jump starter battery pack... Waiting for that to happen myself...

I got this one cheap!!! Had a bench grinder that I picked up at a yard sale, still in box. And a Abu-G rod and reel. Even swap!! Had only $20 bucks in the grinder. Cost me $25 shipped for the battery. So, I'm still to the good in my book!!

I got this one cheap!!! Had a bench grinder that I picked up at a yard sale, still in box. And a Abu-G rod and reel. Even swap!! Had only $20 bucks in the grinder. Cost me $25 shipped for the battery. So, I'm still to the good in my book!!

Funny, I gave 25 apiece for 2 of them, used parts off 2nd one to get first running, have parts on order to fix 2nd...

When I bought my house 2 months ago I asked that a 90cc Chinese ATV and a Honda xr70r dirt bike stay. So my shop has my 99 warrior, my wife's 2012 Polaris 400 sportsman, two Chinese atv's, 70cc dirt bike, and a ?? 50cc scooter. Gen was right about my shop filling up fast!!

Yeah, I know the feeling... I have everything in my list in my shop, in addition to a 16ft boat... I have to move things out just to walk around in there... But I wouldn't trade or sell any of it, especially the older stuff...

Yea, I'm still trying to sort my shop and find the beat places for ****. Still need to build some benches. I'm working off sawhorses and a piece of plywood. 60+ hrs at work, a honey-do list (couldn't see the end of that bitch with the Hubble space scope), two boys that have daddy time every day, and Alabama Football!!!!! So, my shop is slowly getting organized.

Yea, I'm still trying to sort my shop and find the beat places for ****. Still need to build some benches. I'm working off sawhorses and a piece of plywood. 60+ hrs at work, a honey-do list (couldn't see the end of that bitch with the Hubble space scope), two boys that have daddy time every day, and Alabama Football!!!!! So, my shop is slowly getting organized.

It's all good for now, but we's gonna have us some issues come Nov 3...

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! No issues, I lived in Metairie and Kenner for about 4 yrs. So, LSU is my second. Alabama by a touchdown or so, see no issues.

Back