• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Damaged / Redoweled Stage 1 Hotcam

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I sure as hell didn't yet still no pics and he hasn't been back on since he probably realized what a hot commodity the s1hc was and decided to keep it

I even pm'd him and no response

Well I sure as hell didn't yet still no pics and he hasn't been back on since he probably realized what a hot commodity the s1hc was and decided to keep it

that bastard!:eek: how ya doin hauler? just got back from ridin:evilface:

Just put out my ground blind gonna be heading out for the afternoon bowhunting here soon

Hey Guys,

Sorry I havn't got back to anyone on this. I pulled the cam from the head and of course, there IS damage to the lobes.

I should explain, I recently bought my old bike back blown up. I thought it was in the same condition as when I sold the bike, but it is not. I will grab some pictures soon anyways just for your interest. I can't understand how this type of damage happened, chunks missing from the lobes??

So I'm taking it off the market. Sorry about this post which was totally useless.

thanks
Brandon

It's not that. But it's not in the condition I described. When i get pics you can make an offer. But not untill you SEE this cam because it IS NOT as i described it above.

thanks
Brandon

You could probably get the lobes re-ground depending on how deep the gouges are, but it may not end up being worth it. Unless you know someone that works in a cam shop...

Back